1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Soon i will be 22 and i have never kissed a girl

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Goodbyenutt, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Goodbyenutt

Goodbyenutt Fapstronaut

Its hard but i cant do anything, when i go out i always wear my better clothes and a good perfume and even those no woman approach me, its like i was a repel.
    All of my friend have sex occasionally and they flirt so easily ,all of them except me of course.
    Its true that im short but i have a shape body.
    I think that for women im a weirdo and probably i will join MGTOW soon.

2. Look having a girlfriend is not everything in life.Maybe start working out more and do things you love.Make yourself happy first.

Start making yourself a priority.Always say to yourself that you are awesome.Approval from the opposite gender is not needed to be happy.Yes,it feels wonderful if a woman likes you and wants to be with you.But its ok to be alone.It also feels wonderful when you like yourself.Define yourself. Do not compare with your friends.Everybody's life is different.

Everybody will die at some point.Tomorrow,suppose the friend that you are jealous of dies.Suddenly ,you wont be jealous and would feel sad for them.Learn to look at life from a bigger perspective.As a human being,just enjoy the process of living.Make yourself happy with what you have.Play games,watch movies,anime,go for a walk,listen to music,create new hobbies,love your job.Maybe its its written,you will find a person.I am exactly in the same boat as you and I can understand the negative feelings that come sometimes.Just be grateful for the things you have.

3. I feel for you, but I don't think you should give up on being with a woman. The tricky thing is that many women will respond to confidence even more than your good clothes or perfume. (I generalize, of course, but there is truth here). And even in this day when many dating practices are evolving, you will have better luck approaching than waiting to be approached. Don't wait for her -- go talk to her. Just go start a conversation. I'm not talking about some slick pick-up strategy. Just go interact and don't be ashamed of the fact that you are interested in talking to her. Even if it doesn't lead to anything, you'll have less fear the next time, and it will be better. If you're not confident, you might have to "fake it 'til you make it". Just try! Are you sure your friends all flirt easily, naturally, and were born with that ability? Or are they good at it because they have practiced over and over and gotten comfortable? If you're miserable already then you have nothing to lose by trying to be social. This advice is coming from someone who also has to put some effort into social interactions because it doesn't always come naturally. But I nearly always feel better if I engage with people than if I stand back and watch everyone else socialize. Good luck!

Goodbyenutt likes this.
  4. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

I promise if you’re in college and Nofap 99% chance you will find the opportunity to bang a hot chick. I put money on it.

Goodbyenutt likes this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I laugh at this.

Ha.

As a college student, and a 22 year-old, I can confirm that the amount of semen stored does not affect attraction to women in any way.

Deleted Account and CTRL + DEL like this.
  6. Goodbyenutt

Goodbyenutt Fapstronaut

Thank you for you words, i really aprecciate it, hope u stay well and have a nice day

7. Goodbyenutt

Goodbyenutt Fapstronaut

You are right and i really aprecciate the advice but i think that is time to stop dreaming about women and start doing thinks that i really love, of course i will never refuse if some woman try to flirt with me but you know, they are not a priority.
    Hope everything goes well and have a nice day.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I'll just leave you with one line, my friend:

The only thing that hurts you is your expectations.

9. Goodbyenutt

Goodbyenutt Fapstronaut

Well im in my last year of college jajajajaja and yesterday i started a nofap adventure but you know, here in Spain girls are so selective and you have to be handsome or at least carismatic if u wanna a chance. Anyway i will forget about girl and i will start progressing. Hope u stay well and have a nice day

10. Goodbyenutt

Goodbyenutt Fapstronaut

You are right dude and i will change it. Thank you and hope you have a nice day

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  11. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

True the semen stored doesn’t, but the confidence will. If you’re not bad looking or have a bad personality you can and will attract women. I attract women now and I have extreme social anxiety from pa.

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This is true. I just want to say that NoFap alone will not attract women, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.

13. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

well yeah, i mean besides like brighter skin i dont see how holding semen in alone can make you attractive.

14. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

well, at the age of 22, Messi started playing for Argentina. Why don't you compare yourself to him. Andrew Bynum was 18 when he started playing for NBA (professional basketball).
    We are as good as we think of our competition. People at my age can drink 5 bottles of beer and I cant even reach 2. Should I be comparing myself tothem. My friend had been divorced two times. Should I be comparing myself to him.

Choice is yours. You are what you chose to be your competition.

15. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Bro I was literally just thinking this.

Muphy likes this.
  16. I don't know, but I feel like having a girlfriend is a label for a societal expectation. How many guys out there get themselves a woman and constantly complain about her?
    Have this quote I found on the subreddit 3gy93qy63w041.jpg

Also, I'm 23 and the best I've ever gotten is a hug. You're not alone.

Deleted Account and Goodbyenutt like this.
  17. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Don't sweat it mate, I didn't kiss my first gal until age 21 and although it was later than for most Western dudes, it isn't something I regret and go and dwell on every day. The time will come naturally when it is right and feels right.
    I am talking from own experience here and the worst thing you can do as a man in your 20's is actively going out chasing women instead of focusing on self-improvement. By doing so, you can instead use your time wisely by staying in shape, prioritizing your health, developing new skills and ideas that could be worth millions in the future. All of a sudden as you hit 30, you are way ahead of your (potentially) deadbeat friends and most men who continue to stroll along the same path after several years.
    Plus, as you become successful, you will have a wider and better selection of women as well because as a man, your value lies more in what you can produce and make rather than your looks. As a man, the party starts at age 30 and up (especially between 35-45) as you have matured and make better money whereas for women, it declines with their youth and looks after 25 already and is mostly over at 30+.

As a man you don't really have a beauty and SMV-wall like women as long as you take care of yourself and your finances.

18. df

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
  19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

That has nothing to do with NoFap.

20. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

get on tinder and don't be overly picky :emoji_joy::emoji_joy: Works like a charm

Deleted Account likes this.