Space Marine Hell March - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by |Astartes|, Feb 26, 2021.

1. lemi_caution

lemi_caution Fapstronaut

I failed once again for this month. I wonder what my strategy should be now. Anyway, keep fighting brothers.

2. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Brother don't worry about sounding like an atheist, I'm an atheist as well! I used to think exactly the same, that there is no such thing as a soul, but more recently I've started thinking of it as a non-physical property of the individual - the character of a person, if you will, the thing that makes that person, them. I don't mean to say in any way that the soul is a physical 'thing' that is separate from the body, I know that a lot of religions do claim that the soul is its own entity but that's not how I see it at all! (Also please tip your fedora at me, a space marine in a fedora would be fucking incredible)

3. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Exactly you don't even actually need a belief in god to believe in the concept of "Soul"

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  4. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Haven't checked in for a while but day 17 is in. Will be day 18 officially in a couple of hours. I'm trying to take it easy on myself and just focus on a few key tasks each day so I actually get stuff done. Also trying to spend less time in online chatrooms and discord because I find that I don't enjoy them much anyways, so why do it? But I guess we're all dealing with something we don't enjoy but do anyways.

5. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Checking in. Good month so far.

6. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

7. Mixolydian

Mixolydian Fapstronaut

Agh, keep forgetting to check in. Still, checking in now! Go Dark Angels!

8. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 19 in for space wolves. It's getting easier as the days go and I have more and more time to reflect on why I was even pmoing in the first place. I'm sure it'll get easier for some of you as well if you manage to stick it out.

9. Checking in for the Space Wolves! By far the easiest streak I have had in my PMO journey. I am not constantly fighting urges day in day out. It is like I 'surfing' on the urges and just going with the flow.

10. Newmanatee

Newmanatee Fapstronaut

Checking in as a fallen Black Templar. I've just had a burst of urges for the last couple of hours even after taking a walk to clear my head. It's been tough riding them out but I just can't stomach the thought of having to start this process from zero all over again. Keep up the fight broters. DEUS VULT!

11. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

12. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Checking in day 22 Blood Angels

13. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

Are you a member of Blood Angel or Dark Angel?

Rokudaime likes this.
  14. Checking In fir Blood Angels

Spent almost 10hours travelling to another city and back and a 3hour exam. So yeah today was a very exhausting day.

Well the Blood Angels are strong AF so everyone wants to be one.:emoji_sunglasses: