Space Marine Hell March - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by |Astartes|, Feb 26, 2021.

1. |Astartes|

|Astartes| Fapstronaut

The reason is that, in the w40k lore, another word for Space Marine is Astartes. Aster is latin for stars and the suffix "tes" is a state of being. The longer and more formal word for Astartes is "Adeptus Astartes" where "Adeptus" means someone who has mastered or acheived something. So Astartes would mean "of the stars" and Adeptus Astartes would then become "Master of the stars".

Lyrics:

From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud-sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud-sons.
    No fear they know, Adeptus Astartes, His Proud-sons.
    Humanity's foes, they defend against all, His Proud-Sons.

Warrior's merit, Unbreakable spirit, Astartes!
    Supreme Defenders, Unchallenged in Battle, Astartes!
    Courage and honor, Emperor and Primarch, Astartes!

Proud Astartes, Warrior's Merit!
    Proud Astartes, Courage and Honor!
    Proud Astartes, Warrior's Merit!
    Proud Astartes, Proud Astartes!​

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    Robbo-seeking-life and vicicool like this.
  2. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Day 3/31 Space Wolves :emoji_wolf: <--(stolen from @vicicool :D)

Been an easy day, the type that requires literally zero effort. Shame they can't all be like this but then it's getting over the hard days where the real progress is made.

3. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear this man but you've done amazingly. Keep it at just a minor slip, you got this :emoji_muscle:

4. |Astartes|

|Astartes| Fapstronaut

Well your best efforts took you all the way to the Deathwatch man!! Now rev up that chainsword and get back into the thick of it!!

If you don't binge it'll be just a glancing blow and not a lethal wound so keep going :emoji_muscle:

5. nah

6. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

:D :emoji_punch:
    thank you!! Let’s go. You can do this too, when urges come, remember in your heart who you are. Come on, you can at least make 90 days ...to clean your brain. It’s not called a reboot for nothing!!

For me now it’s like once (don’t try this!!!) I had bad thoughts, memories, but I noticed that there were literally holes in my memory...imagine a film tape like in cinemas, but it was as if someone had erased images out of the film.
    This is just to give you hope: you CAN forget horrible things!!

7. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

:D :D :D that is music I’ve never heared before. cool.
    Astrates = of the stars
    Well I hope you make it this March and become Adeptus Astrates = master of the stars !!!

8. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

...Saints! Oh when the saints go marching in!
    I want to be in that number!! Oh when the saints go marching in!

Nice username bro!!!
    Keep fighting all temptations, untill when they are looking right at you, that’s when you run!
    up untill that point, you fight - fighting is protection yourself to not get urges or temptations and not giving in, running is thinking of smth else, smth truly beautiful, going outside, going in NoFap instead, watching cute animals or dancing or whatever instead .
    got it?

I put in the armour of God every day for protection to fight- I still do, everyday, as soon as I wake up ... Ephesians 6

9. |Astartes|

|Astartes| Fapstronaut

Thank you!! I really needed this now as urges are running high. I’ll update tomorrow but I feel likd this message came just right in time for me. Now I’m going to listen to some sleep meditation. Writing this from my smartphone in my bed in the middle of the night. Had leg day at gym today and for some reason those days are worse than others.

10. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

11. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

Reporting another day of victory for the Dark Angels!

12. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Day 4 for Dark Angels
    Even though I had relapsed on 28-2-2021. I realised one thing, NoFap is easy as hell if you improve yourself and not let yourself get bored and say to yourself,"I will not PMO even if my life depends on it" when you get the almost unstoppable urges and, when you experience anger or sadness etc. say to yourself,"Experiencing this is better than numbing myself with PMO as it only numbs me from reality for a short time but takes away energy to deal with it for a much longer time. Dealing with these emotions also helps me find the roots of my life problems and solve them.Experiencing the emotions also makes me human and become more easy to connect to" Now I will not say that I have been perfect or maybe even very good as I wasted my time in the last few days passing time on YT and games but I am going to transfer it to reading books, exercising and guitar

13. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Wonderful brother, my best wishes to you on getting awesomer at life

14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Checking in for Black Templars.

15. The thoughts I was relating to, were some thoughts about my identity
    (I did bad (productivitywise) therefor 'I am bad")
    This thoughtpattern has always led me to a relapse in the past, because of the self rejection it contains it causes you to flee fromm yourself in unauthentic behaviours (like P)

Therefore I reset my counter, when I'm not showing up for myself (e.g. white knuckeling (it's not sustainable) or endulging in mindless escape (bc mindless escape breeds more mindless escape, wich ultimatly leads to PMO)

P r i n c i p i i s...o b s t a !

16. mick5643

mick5643 Fapstronaut

Brothers, checking in for black templars, yesterday was a fierce battle but im happy to say that it was won.
    FOR THE EMPEROR!
    No pity
    No remorse
    No fear

17. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 1 for the space wolves done. Re-reading the Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking book and reading exiting modernity. Let's keep it going.