Space Marine Hell March - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by |Astartes|, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Late to the party, eh? Even though there's one spot left in my beloved Black Templars, they appear to have enough support, so I'd like to cast in my lot with the Dark Angels! After all, I do think monastic knightly orders are cool, and it's true that the Space Wolves are a bunch of furries.

I'm at Day 6 complete on my current streak, so I haven't relapsed during March. @|Astartes| please add me to the challenge!

2. mick5643

mick5643 Fapstronaut

Brothers, this may be a competition between chapters. But remember that we are all brothers. If you are about to lose a battle dont be afraid to ask for reinforcements. I might not be able to respond to your call. But someone might help.

3. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Checking in for the Blood Angels, day 4 and we're sticking strong. Meant to go for a run this morning but it was raining and I was aching and I decided to postpone it - I know I'll hate it just as much when I finish work, but I will commit to going out even if it's raining and horrible.

4. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Welcome brother together we will do this

5. Mate. the emotions that I am suppressing/ignoring are Deceptive Brain Messages. Not my true emotions. If I try to suppress my true emotions then my life will be in despair, hopelessness. This is what 'the books' say and it is true also! I've experienced it.:D

Gallade_Templar and Rokudaime like this.
  6. mick5643

mick5643 Fapstronaut

Brothers, Im in the middle of a great battle right now. I dont know if I will live, but by the God-Emperor im going to try my hardest.
    FOR THE EMPEROR!
    Every human life is a spark in the darkness

7. mick5643

mick5643 Fapstronaut

Brothers, I still stand strong. Im happy I was able to resist the urges.
    FOR THE EMPEROR!!
    "To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

8. Checking In for Blood Angels.

kuroneko0108 likes this.
  9. Newmanatee

Newmanatee Fapstronaut

Checking in for the Black Templars! Feeling good today with minimal urges. We really can fight this and our future selves are going to thank us for it. DEUS VULT!

ToMMy.H and lemi_caution like this.
  10. 1john4:4

1john4:4 Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 2 for the wolves!

11. lemi_caution

lemi_caution Fapstronaut

Day 4, checking in for the Templars! Full of energy these days, no urges (yet). I know the drill. The beginning is always fruitful, but the road is paved with thorns.
    Let me just add sth..
    Aster (Αστήρ) is the ancient Greek word for star, not latin. My apologies, but I do know the specific word.

12. |Astartes|

|Astartes| Fapstronaut

Don’t worry about it man. I have a tendency to conflate ancient greek and latin together. My response was bro science at best. Thanks for pointing it out though. What about Adeptis? Is that latin or ancient greek?

13. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

4/31 check in for Space Wolves :emoji_wolf:

It's annoying how when I wake up my mind's default setting seems to be sexy thoughts, they were quite mild though and I had a relatively easy day after that.

14. lemi_caution

lemi_caution Fapstronaut

Adeptus is a latin compound word, ad (at, towards) + apo/apio (reach,pursue,grasp). Common with greek "απτω / απτός" , which mean to feel,get a hold on, touch. Boundaries are not clear in linguistics sometimes!

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  15. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

Day 1 for the blood angels

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  16. Day 5 for the Space Wolves :emoji_wolf:

kuroneko0108 likes this.
  17. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

Dark Angel, checking in. For the Lion!

18. Checking in for the black templars!

MixerAwersome likes this.