Space Marine November - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Primaris, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Checking in for blood angels. The urges today are insane, and I feel a lot more demotivated. I also feel a lot more guilt for myself. But I will fight 'cause of myself.

#FIGHT.........
    :):):):)

2. I Am Somebody

I Am Somebody Fapstronaut

Awesome :)
    Make sure to beat your prev best before you go down. ie: Deathwatch

3. IDB555 has already reported
    @wisdommatt and @immadothis are left
    where are you guys??

4. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Their last posts were around the beginning of this month so I'm gonna perform an early purge here. Thanks for pointing them out.

5. My last streak was of 8 days, I've completed that, but I will not go down until I reboot myself. I can't waste my precious time anymore to this addiction.
    I will fight and win. I shall not loose to this. Not this time.
    BTW thanks to this website and all the support I got from all you fellas.

6. I Am Somebody

Immadothis. I am afraid his name says it all

7. I Am Somebody

I advise you to not be too audacious with your goal. 30 days is not an easy as you're believing right now. I ve seen guys 40-50 60 yr ol struggling to go over couple of days.
    Make sure to reach Deathwatch and your job is done.
    Thats it.

8. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Setting short term goals is a great thing but I've seen plenty of people people kick this addiction in a few tries. I think that him being 15 years old is actually a benefit because he's not set in his ways. His brain is still developing/changing (his neuroplasticity is more active) at a greater rate than us older lads and can adapt to new changes faster than ours can. I think his goal of kicking it once and for all is a great ambition. No need to undermine it.

I know what you're saying but I disagree with you. His job is not done after reaching Deathwatch. He's going to get there and stay there.

Pce

9. Newmanatee

Newmanatee Fapstronaut

16 days today and I owe it all to posting here and on my journal regularly. A little bit of accountability, a little bit of daily reflection, it massively helps. I'm getting in the Deathwatch, that's a commitment.

10. Magnus the Red

Magnus the Red Fapstronaut

Did somebody say “deploy a space marine immediately”?
    Because I am here checking in.

11. Magnus the Red

Magnus the Red Fapstronaut

Thank you @Primaris.

We do are among the Emperor’s finest, along with the other chapters in the thread/legion.

12. lemi_caution

lemi_caution Fapstronaut

13. RK@24

[email protected] Fapstronaut

Day 8 checking
    Black Templars.
    The Death Match is really awesome.;)
    It brings out one’s competitive instincts.

14. I Am Somebody

15. Th
    checking in for Blood Angels!

Thanks @Primaris . Today I had very less urges ,and l feel a lot motivated now. I'm not experiencing bad mental condition or experiencing big things like depression. The thing is that I was just demotivated.

Also, "@I Am Somebody" don't worry I can go beyond a few days streak, if someone just don't demotivate me.

I have much bigger goals and I have to achieve them. And that shall happen. I'm not saying this in bad way. I just want to be useful to Humanity. Btw again, thanks to this website and also to you all good fells. Please keep motivating me and I will achieve my aim of controlling myself and become a human of which all humanity will be proud someday.

#FIGHT :):):):)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  16. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

Day 13 Deathwatch

I haven't been here in quite a while.

17. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Be as ferocious as this loyalist frog today
    (frog voice lines from a 40k game called Dawn of War)
    :emoji_muscle::emoji_frog:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  18. imandrew

imandrew Fapstronaut