Space Marine October - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Primaris, Sep 29, 2020.

Which chapter do you want to be recruited by?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2020.
  1. Space Wolves

23.3%
  2. Black Templars

23.3%
  3. Dark Angels

33.3%
  4. Blood Angels

20.0%
  1. Interesting. I have not met many people (if any) who have taken such measures. Are you still internet free, or were you able to re-introduce it after a period?

AxBlaim, dandausa, Gonarth and 2 others like this.
  2. Still here on the challenge after 8 days...

3. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

I went without internet for about 14 months. I was in grad school and eventually i needed it to study at home. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. You are the only other person that I’ve met who has done this as well. Way to do whatever is necessary to recover!

4. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Thanks @ToMMy.H and @Primaris for your encouraging words and I'm glad I could help someway along this journey. @MarioVargas Thanks for some handy go to lists! My streak has already begun,so let the battle continue!!

5. Checking in. Because I did not controlled my thoughts the best I could recently I just had a wet dream, second one in my current run. I can't say that I care much about it because I'm still in this fight with you guys.

6. Fighter_4_life

Fighter_4_life Fapstronaut

Check in day 10 today.
    Not gonna make my space wolves fall..
    I really really hope I should make it October free..
    It really will mean a lot to me
    And hopefully for my team as well

7. Magnus the Red

Magnus the Red Fapstronaut

Checking in.

A FUNNY STORY FROM AN ASTARTES Fapstronaut
    Last night I woke up, awakened by a wet dream. I was quite annoyed:a good night of rest is vital to my own equilibrium, thus I hate when wet dreams interrupt my sleep. Despite this, I cleaned up the mess and went back to bed.
    Later, just to make things “easier” to bear with, I woke up again awakened by a second wet dream!

To describe my mood while I was clearing the latter mess out of me: if I had been an actual Blood Angel in a Power Armor, I would have started a one-man crusade just to take the fury out.

Crusade-related fantasies apart, I was able to get back to bed, sleep and come here to check in. Have a satisfaying day, Astartes.

8. kingkhan21

kingkhan21 Fapstronaut

9. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

I had the exact same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. I don't get mad about it though. I mean it's just our bodies natural way of regulating semen levels. Our bodies are smart and produce and regulate these levels accordingly to how much we dispose of. Whenever we stop ejaculating every day the body is going to need some time to catch up to the lesser levels of semen produced. I don't actually know this last part but that's how I'm interpreting and understanding it. It makes sense anyway.

They're called "Nocturnal Emissions" which, by the way, sounds like a death metal band. So you know... whenever you have one... it's pretty metal... :emoji_metal:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  10. MarioVargas

MarioVargas Fapstronaut

Day 7

BLACK TEMPLARS! :emoji_muscle:

upload_2020-10-8_4-39-59.png

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  11. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

Checking IN for DARK ANGELS!

12. Moonity

Moonity Fapstronaut

I had no internet whatsoever, but I'm finally checking in for Tuesday, Wednesday and, finally, Thursday
    Day 4

13. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

15. imandrew

imandrew Fapstronaut

16. Gonarth

Gonarth Fapstronaut

17. gegenavenger

gegenavenger Fapstronaut

Checking in for Blood Angels. Day 8.