Space Marine October - Team Deathmatch (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Primaris, Sep 29, 2020.

Which chapter do you want to be recruited by?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2020.
  1. Space Wolves

23.3%
  2. Black Templars

23.3%
  3. Dark Angels

33.3%
  4. Blood Angels

20.0%
  1. The Glowing Shadow

The Glowing Shadow Fapstronaut

I am sorry space wolves and @Primaris for letting you down.

2. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Space Wolves, I am sorry, I relapsed. @Primaris

3. The Glowing Shadow

The Glowing Shadow Fapstronaut

okay!!! being the first casualty this is making me feel even more humiliated, I am really sorry guys

4. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Hey man these things happen. I know it sucks right now for you but hold your head high. Every day that you abstain from PMO you are carving those new neural pathways that will make your recovery easier with every try. You will get another chance to join our proud ranks next month :)

5. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Like I told @The Glowing Shadow ... just don't feel too shit about it today man. This happens to the best of us. What we're doing here is outside the norm of society. You are doing better in this regard than 99% of humanity already. It's all about perspective. Just the fact that you're consciously moving towards this horizon that you've chosen is a mark of strength in and of itself. Still proud of you brother.

6. Primaris

Primaris Fapstronaut

Thanks Magnus! :)

7. kingkhan21

kingkhan21 Fapstronaut

8. MarioVargas

MarioVargas Fapstronaut

9. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

I commend you for taking such drastic measures. I did the exact same thing you are doing 11 years ago and haven’t looked a P since. Very few people are willing to take such drastic measures but when they do, it actually works! :)

10. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

Day 6, let’s go Blood Angels!

11. imandrew

imandrew Fapstronaut

12. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

Dangerous times
    I am bored, tired and I have to do some things I really dont want to -> I am observing much stronger urges to start at least edging, but !!!NO!!! -> exactly the same with cold showers -> will just go in there and start doing the things I dont really want to -> If I start edging -> relapse -> I will feel like shit and the things I have to do will still be there

+ it was exactly the same last time i reached 30+days streak (my longest)
    I got bored -> edging -> resisted couple of days -> relapse -> couldnt make it past week till the september challenge (about 6months)

13. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

14. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Checking in for the Space Wolves and day 70!

15. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

16. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

17. gegenavenger

gegenavenger Fapstronaut

Hi @Primaris I see that there is still a place empty with the blood angels, so if you are still taking recruits and the Blood Angels agree, then i would like to do my part and answer The Emperors call. Let me know.