Spartan workout military academy

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 23, 2020.

1. From today 23.03.2020 I start at least 3x per week intensive workout regime . With a every week PROGRESSION .

If somebody wants to keep me company , rules are simple .
    1) Workout at least 3 times a week, more are encouraged if your body doesn't need that rest .
    2) Work hard, intensively. At least 30 minutes in a workout, but not more than 1 hour and 15 minutes .
    3) Progress every week . Heavier weight, or more reps. But progress is a must .

One more thing, the more important, we don't train to look good. We workout with the mentality to kill, if we are unfortunate to be in a bad situation .

That is mine response to the isolation situation . Be ready for war .
    Personally, will check after every session of mine . Monday, Wednesday and Friday . Open for discussion on health, fitness and mental strength ,

Empty words are never encouraged . Work hard, but work smart .

toziko, ICE :D, Agent and 25 others like this.
  2. Flirted with these bad babes at day 1 , at the gate . For an hour we been dating. Showed combo is 6 kg each but i i went lower and higher on different exercises . Did prison style push ups in respect to the quarantine .

Attached Files:

ICE :D, CyberNinja, MNViking and 4 others like this.
  3. Today was about shoulders, chest , biceps, triceps and those prison thing worked abs and the quads.

ICE :D, CyberNinja and fg4795 like this.
  4. This week workout playlist is :
    Disturbed- I am alive
    Naruto theme- The Raising Fighting Spirit
    Dusty Reel- Easy come Easy go
    King Von - War with us
    Chief Keef- Faneto
    Onlap- The awakening
    Lil Durk- Ready for em
    Blues Saraceno- Dogs of War
    Lil Marc- No competition (without cut scene )
    Dr. Eric Thomas- I work Hard
    Skillet-Undefeated
    SD- Can't Stop(no dj )

5. @Toni7 you are challenged . Lock in and be obsessed.

Toni7 likes this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

7. Accepted

8. Chest
    Biceps
    Wearing 24/7 a weighted belt(7 kg by now)
    Of course the exercises were done wearing the belt
    Challenge accepted as I said @WolfHound 獣

Coffee Candy and Leader of ME like this.
  9. @Old Friend You may have noticed. Once you did activity in this thread …

YOU ARE CHALLENGED .

10. Legs .

Had my babies with me . Named them . DUMB and BELLA, cause I go dummy with them and it is crazy beautiful to do so .
    Did 15 squats x 3 + 12 kg
    15 Bulgarian splits x 3 +12 kg
    15 Calf raises x 3 + 12 kg
    10 Steps jumps x 3 + 12 kg

5 pistol squats each leg x 3 (no weight)
    Prison push ups as much as I can (that is one push up, than from a plank position knees to chest first right, then left, then 2 pushups, knees and again 1, repeated till I cannot more . )
    Jumping jacks a minute and 40 sec (intended 5, but calves became stiff, maybe I work hard, but ain't looking for no injuries )
    Stretching .

That is 54 minutes, without the stretch and warm up . (warm-up was really short, nothing intensely )

Everybody coming here must be challenge, ain't no sneakers in our military camp !

11. Day 2
    Squat(15*4 with the belt+10*3 with additional weight)
    Push ups(60 with the belt)
    Crunches(100 with belt)
    Triceps(20*4, I don't really know how they're called)
    Cardio around the house

Old Friend and Leader of ME like this.
  12. If you have a skipping rope. It is the real thing.
    Jumping jacks are good.

fg4795 likes this.
  13. Loving Loveless

Loving Loveless Fapstronaut

I don't really remember my routine yesterday because i mixed and matched some stuff due to boredom.

But will definitely record it today

@WolfHound 獣 I exercise around 1300 to 1400.

Leader of ME likes this.
  14. That's great, I support that . + It speaks volume to ones character who accepts a challenge like you (you actually do work before your first word here, appreciated . )

To all, rules up there are not IMPERATIVE, they are RECOMMENDED dispositive due to my understanding of what is beneficial, from my experience .

As for the part of.. Men don't train for looks, that is a IMPERATIVE, looks are secondary . If women participate, looks training is allowed if accompanied with the desire for a strong body . ''Only spartan women give birth to real men'' and that is due to wrestling, running and competing with men .

MNViking, fg4795 and Toni7 like this.
  15. Crazy abs today
    how much?
    Well Muhammad Ali that he didn't count,only when it hurts because that's when it counts.
    And it hurted a lot.

16. Donijuan

Donijuan Fapstronaut

Hi, i've been doing exercise 5 times a week for 3 months now and because it's already a habit, my isolation in home become so much easier cause i got thing to do.I tend to increase my set after 3 week and it boost my confidence (look) but more importantly improve my mood and reduce my depression.
    I wish to see more post about exercising keep up the goodwork mate.

17. We been doing this for long too.
    You are invite to share with us your wisdom . It makes me crazy happy you already work , why don't you level up ?