1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

spontaneous nofap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by idontthinkishouldgivemyname666, Oct 24, 2018.

1. basically, I'm on a 17 days nofap streak and that's my first time doing it after M regularly once per day or two days for 2 years I believe. first 2 days were like it might be a good challenge and then my basic motivation was like omg, you already got a little streak why would you ruin that. I don't have any goals set, maybe it would be better if I would know what I'm going for?? I'm feeling like I might end the streak even today. So what do you think? Should I set up any goals?

2. There will probably be people making challenges for nofap November soon, maybe you could join in?

3. if that means i can fap now I'm in

4. Haha Your doing so well. It sounds like your mind is trying to trick you into fapping. Stay strong man you are doing it.

5. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Just go for a month
    Once you reach a month and decide you feel good about this go for 90 days.
    You've got a good streak going, don't throw it away just because you're not sure how far you want to go.

TrackThatShit likes this.
  6. TrackThatShit

TrackThatShit Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat as you are! One evening I was so tired I didn't M, the next day I completely forgot about it and after that, I was like: "Damn I haven't Md in two days, this reminds me of NoFap.". Now I'm on my 9th day? And have this insane doing mentality, just doing. Feeling productive, as this is a chance to get back on track. Probably a lot of placebo fueled by a curiosity of the effects of no M for as long as possible. But still, it feels great! Like you're accomplishing something. And a secret curiosity of how O would feel like after a very very very long time.