1. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I'm currently 53 days PM free and 31 days into my semen retention.

I pretty sure I'm in a flatline phase - feeling really depressed, confidence is low and social anxiety is through the roof.

I'm also experiencing something interesting and I'm curious if people have experienced anything similar. I read a lot on semen retention prior to me starting a month ago and was worried about having wet dreams - I haven't had any thus far.

The odd part is, this past week I have been having very sexually explicit dreams - I fully release in my dreams, sometimes up to 3 times in 1 dream with different partners each time (like last night) but I don't release at all in real life. When I release in my dreams it feels so real, the sensation, the climax, I can even hold that feeling and consciously enjoy it - even my pelvic floor is tense and engaged when I wake up.

Sometimes I wake up fully expecting to have my sheets drenched...but nothing, dry as a bone (pun intended).

I recall reading about being able to have "dry orgasims" when researching semen retention - I thought this was bullshit, but I am experiencing it in my sleep with "dry wet dreams".

Any thoughts?

2. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

That is a fascinating experience. I had one wet dream after 70-something days of no PMO and that has been it--no other explicit dreams and no erotic fantasies, and no other opportunities for any alternate kinds of O. I'd love to know what other people are experiencing who are PMO-free for extended periods of time.