1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I'm currently 53 days PM free and 31 days into my semen retention.

I pretty sure I'm in a flatline phase - feeling really depressed, confidence is low and social anxiety is through the roof.

I'm also experiencing something interesting and I'm curious if people have experienced anything similar. I read a lot on semen retention prior to me starting a month ago and was worried about having wet dreams - I haven't had any thus far.

The odd part is, this past week I have been having very sexually explicit dreams - I fully release in my dreams, sometimes up to 3 times in 1 dream with different partners each time (like last night) but I don't release at all in real life. When I release in my dreams it feels so real, the sensation, the climax, I can even hold that feeling and consciously enjoy it - even my pelvic floor is tense and engaged when I wake up.

Sometimes I wake up fully expecting to have my sheets drenched...but nothing, dry as a bone (pun intended).

I recall reading about being able to have "dry orgasims" when researching semen retention - I thought this was bullshit, but I am experiencing it in my sleep with "dry wet dreams".

Any thoughts?

2. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

That is a fascinating experience. I had one wet dream after 70-something days of no PMO and that has been it--no other explicit dreams and no erotic fantasies, and no other opportunities for any alternate kinds of O. I'd love to know what other people are experiencing who are PMO-free for extended periods of time.