1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Started "Reading"!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Batman_Rising, May 15, 2018.

1. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

I used to read as a kid, then the interest in reading books just disappeared because of study, lol. Though I didn't read a book since years, I like to buy and collect books, ebooks, etc. So recently I have developed this habit of reading. Sometimes feel boring but I have finished 1st book (Subtle art of not giving a ...) after years. And I feel proud, I have started reading "How to win friends...." and finished first chapter. I still have many and hopefully I will finish them all by the end of this year.

2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Yay, I'm really happy for you. I listened to both 'Subtle art of not giving a ...' and 'How to Win Friends' as audiobooks. They're awesome, no doubt. Keep it up, fellow fapstronaut! :)

Contentful T likes this.
  3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I hope you are still reading. Having gotten rid of all screens in my home, I find books will become a new fancy of mine. I mean I found the more I used screens the less books I read.

Not a good trend. I am reading multiple books right now. When screens do come back into my home life it sure won't be because I asked for them to.

4. Iamdone

Iamdone Fapstronaut

5. Iamdone

Iamdone Fapstronaut

I admire your commitment & determination

6. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Why is "Reading" in quotes? To encompass audio books?

I like reading too. I should probably make more of an effort for actual physical books, but ebooks and audiobooks are so dang convenient.