1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting 15 day No P,M journey today

For Fapstronauts from the Indian sub-continent and the Indian diaspora.

1. Will be here , and update everyday. Have been relapsing by 7th or 8th day nowadays.

Thank You in advance

2. Wardog_2505

Wardog_2505 New Fapstronaut

Relapsed..
    Have to start it over again.
    Day 1/15
    Going to succeed with my citizens..

Ricky0849 likes this.
  3. Made it till today successfully. Had some strong urges yesterday but managed to control it after I switched off my laptop and slept unusually early at 10 PM. All the best for everyone. If you are getting strong urges , remember its natural and it will go away.

4. Relapsed yesterday. Had a very bad at work, so very deliberately decided to "blow off some steam" by watching P. Felt terrible today morning . Re starting today.

5. Made it till tonight. Lets keep going

6. Made it through yesterday. Day 7 done! We all can do it . One day at a time

7. Did M yesterday, but that's OK. My focus is on No P. Staying on track . finished 8 days without P

8. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

9. Hello All. Really Happy to announce that I have completed the 15 days of No P. I did M 2 times during these 15 days , but my aim was to focus only on No P for the moment. My experience from previous attempts has been that when I try to avoid M for more than 7 days, then I end up watching P . Its been quite challenging but very rewarding. Please let me know how I can help everyone else in this group to achieve this milestone ?

10. Restarted my 15 day No P challenge on 4/11 after I relapsed earlier in the month. On track to completing it successfully if I can get through today and tomorrow!