1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting a new chapter

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by newleaf426, Oct 23, 2020.

1. newleaf426

newleaf426 Fapstronaut

Hello all,
    New here; Just trying to quit PMO. I am 25 years old, when I was 16-17 I had no relationship problems (though I was a bit introverted). Then when I was 17 I had my first long term girlfriend and things were great until I started to get ED. I didn’t realize the effect PMO had on my sex life, and I had additionally fallen into a marijuana addiction which made things worse. The embarrassment of “failing” at sex became basically a chronic fear, and sabotaged several hookups with other girls after we split up. Now, I haven’t had sex for about 6 years, and I very much want to have sex and a meaningful relationship. Unfortunately, PMO has been the way for me to deal with loneliness and fear of never dating again. In order to actually meet someone and regain my sexual confidence I need reestablish a healthy relationship with sex, and let go of PMO. I feel that I’ve had enough PMO for this lifetime.
    Last streak was ~7weeks. Starting fresh now and I’m at one week today.
    Cheers

focus_ likes this.
  2. focus_

focus_ Fapstronaut

Hey man, 7 weeks is impressive - well done! Well done getting to one week again as well, I’d be really happy if I can even just get to a week to be honest

newleaf426 likes this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFop!!!

newleaf426 and focus_ like this.