1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

STARTING A NEW WAY TO CHANGE MY ADDICTION LIFE

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ali bebo, May 2, 2017.

1. ali bebo

ali bebo Fapstronaut

Hi my name is Ali, I found this website randomly by searching on the internet for changing this desperate life that I have been suffering for like 8 years since I started masturbation. I think I don't need to tell about -as you all have gone through this experiment- how much I suffered from this addiction in all aspects of my life -social,educational,personal and religious aspects -.I am in college now. just thinking that one day I might quit this addiction and live like a normal man is the hardest dream in my life as I failed so many times.
    I became in the hell loop that is every time I think about my life I see how much it sucks in all aspects then I run away by masturbating which makes it worse and so on...so quitting it is a thing that is really priceless and makes me cry just imagining that I can communicate with people again and not have this cold personality and my mind becomes so strong that I can withstand the challenges in my life as a grown up-like all my friends in my age- not like a child who always runs away. I really hope that you can help me quit this miserable life and have some peace in my life and I will follow this website instruction with every thing I have as I heard how much this website can change your life. I am just so glad I found it .

2. Littlelife

Littlelife Fapstronaut

Welcome Ali!

I'd like to really warmly welcome you here to this forum and urge you to participate in it as much as you can.
    Post regularly and keep yourself accountable.
    This forum really will change your life - the support here is second to none.
    Grab yourself a tracker for your signature and get posting.

Heres to your future Ali, keep on fighting!

ali bebo likes this.
  3. ali bebo

ali bebo Fapstronaut

I really can't wait to start, I just want to ask how I can sign up for a challenge? where do I find them because I opend the rebooting forum and didn't find any challenges can you help?

4. angelina_

angelina_ Fapstronaut

You made a great decision to come here for help. I joined 2 days ago, and it’s a big difference from feeling alone and as you sad like some sort of child who can’t face their fear, to this place full of people to help you, give tips, share stories and just genuinely care. Don’t beat yourself up about your addiction, it’s in the past and you can’t chance the facts by worrying about them (easier said than done, I know) but you can chance your future, and you already made the first step!

I’m afraid I can’t help you with your reboot-problem, but my tip would be to start a daily journal, it really helps :)

ali bebo likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

6. ali bebo

ali bebo Fapstronaut

I am wondering is there a specific routine to go with like specific time (or period) for training and another specific time for meditation every day and what types of food should I eat? I am looking for tips and routines that help improve my life and quit PMO.

7. If you wanna achieve something wholeheartedly,then nobody can stop you.Keep going and make sure to set up your PMO Tracker to see how much days you didn't masturbate.

8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut