1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

STARTING AGAIN?? HAVE A LOOK HERE!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NeverWalkAlone, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

DAY 23/90 COMPLETED
    At a point in time yesterday, I felt bored, and demotivated. I sensed that this was my brain trying to trick me. I had to become cautious of my thoughts, and went to bed when it was time to go to bed. I think p actually weakens our thought patterns so we have to be-careful, and observe the thoughts we have.

NeverWalkAlone likes this.
  2. NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone Fapstronaut

Day (2/3): Completed :emoji_v:
    I am still preparing for my daily routine, last night I wanted to meditate but I was sleepy because I am now waking up too early. One day now far from completing Phase 1.

Griitings and 2ndChance! like this.
  3. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Keep going friend.

4. Day (2/3): Completed :emoji_v:

5. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

DAY 24/90 COMPLETED
    I was quite bored yesterday. Staying without p seemed not interesting, but I knew that it was my brain's way of deceiving me to pmo. I monitored my thoughts and stayed calm. Once again I reminded myself of the decision of not running from reality to seek pleasure from p. I also reminded myself that p will only escalate if I attempted it, so there was no need to watch it in the first place. I found that to be helpful.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    NeverWalkAlone and 2ndChance! like this.
  6. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

Hey guys...long time no talk. Apologies.

I updated my journal, to reflect how and why I relapsed, but I did indeed relapse. Reset my counter to start today. I let the curiosity get the best of me again over the course of about 4 days. Barely fought it. Didn't stay consistent in my accountability here. Didn't stay consistent in any of my morning routines. All add up to a recipe for relapse.

Anyway, I'm not going to beat myself up and wallow in self-pity like I did after my 16-day streak. I know Father God has forgiven me, because I've asked Him to. I know that I can beat this, because you all are beating it day by day.

Its crazy to think this, but typing this message to you all reminds me that I actually kinda miss you guys! Even though I've never met any of you, I remember thinking last night after I finally messed up, "I need to check back in with my guys at NoFap. Haven't talked with them in awhile..."

Hope you all are well. I'll be on here all day if you need company :emoji_call_me:

2ndChance! likes this.
  7. Day (3/3): Completed :emoji_v:
    Day (3/7): Completed :)

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  8. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

Way to go man!

9. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

What matters is getting up when you fall. More streaks this time.

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  10. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

DAY 25/90 COMPLETED
    I felt some boredom and some slight uneasiness, but I encouraged myself that it won't last forever. I didn't pay attention to my mind's deceit, so I went about doing my daily duties.

11. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

Checking in - Day 1 down.

12. NeverWalkAlone

13. Day (4/7): Completed :emoji_v:

14. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

15. NeverWalkAlone

Day (5/7): Completed

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  16. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Day 27/90 completed
    I had some scenes playing in my head today, but I did not pay attention to it. I knew it was deceit.

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  17. Day (5/7): Completed :emoji_v:

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  18. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

19. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

DAY 28/90 COMPLETED
    I had some mild triggers but did not respond to them. I felt lonely also. I have realized that loneliness is a trigger for me. I got my self engaged by reading.

20. G0ReadAB00k

G0ReadAB00k Fapstronaut

Day 4/7: Completed

Halfway there!