Starting again.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Angkorwatisniceganesha, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Angkorwatisniceganesha

Angkorwatisniceganesha New Fapstronaut

I have probably been here a million times; each worse than the time before in its own unique way

Right now, I am in a very tough spot. Emotionally, financially and physically. I am hoping things will get better but hope alone will not suffice.

Hence here I am, yet again. I am going to work on my physical and mental health with the help of this website. My only goal this time around is to not quit in my efforts to quit P and M.

That’s about it for my introduction. Will leave my journal link once I have created it. Thanks for reading all the way up to now and I hope you have a great day ahead!

2. I too have struggled like yourself but with each failure I'm learning more and more. You also have the big advantage of being very young and you've recognised the problem early on. This is huge. If you keep applying yourself it will only be a matter of time before you conquer this. Good luck bro.

3. PunchersChance

PunchersChance Fapstronaut

Welcome, glad you're here!

Ironically, this is GREAT news! If the place where you are at sucks so bad, you just may be open to doing some radical new things in order to change life for the better. Best of luck to you in this battle

4. Angkorwatisniceganesha

Angkorwatisniceganesha New Fapstronaut

Thanks for your kind words @Melchizedek777 @PunchersChance . Really appreciate the optimism :)

I am going to take this month to consolidate my financial position this month (figure out how much I have exactly and what options I have available), craft my financial goals and work on my studies and health.
    It’s a lot of things and it’s all generic as of now. But I want to set the tone straight first before anything.

Will delve more into the details in my journal link. This shall be the last post on this introduction thread.