1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting My Journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! I am officially starting my journey today because I wanted to overcome my masturbation addiction that I've been dealing with for years and I wanted to create an account here to help motivate me in reaching my goal :D I actually haven't masturbated in a few days... up until a few minutes ago and I think that that was what pushed me to take this thing more seriously and find more effective ways in maintaining a longer streak because in those days that I didn't masturbate, I've actually felt better mentally and emotionally and I've decided that I wanted to stay in that state of mind for a longer time - through quitting my addiction.

Hoping to have a pleasant time here as I start my journey with all of you! ;)

Deleted Account and Ethan1982 like this.
  2. It's an excellent idea to dive in and start encouraging other people on their journey. I think you will find it will help you more than anything! Welcome, and don't give up! You can also start a reboot log: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php#reboot-logs.8

3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

4. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Resources.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner