Starting NoFap Men's tribe here...

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Ryanellion, Jul 9, 2015.

1. animike

animike Fapstronaut

Today is the 10th day I stop masturbating.
    The spirit is better and better

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

It is encouraging when you get into double figures Mike. If you click on my counter and follow the prompts and instructions, you can set up your own - it is a good tool. By the way, you are looking very fit buddy. ;)

3. Biking energetically sounds good.

6 days in. Now to get some exercise and then have a cold shower.

4. Professor Artificial

Professor Artificial Fapstronaut

Well, it's been the first day of this new routine and it's worked alright. Got 90 minutes in the gym, then my first (icy) cold shower in ages. I'd forgotten how refreshing that can be. Felt on top of the world after that, until I sat down to study and I was brought back to earth. Oh well...

Unlikely to have time for gym tomorrow, but I have a few errands I need to run so I'll bike around a bit instead. Cold shower is still on.

5. Opus

Opus Fapstronaut

First day after a relapse, and this is my first week of doing nofap. The hardest part is not thinking of attractive people I personally know that I want to jack to. It always starts here, then moves on to mental fantasy, then to m and o. Do cold showers actually help that much? I'm in the mood right now so i'm going to go exercise to get rid of my feelings. Hopefully that'll help.

6. Professor Artificial

I can't vouch for whether or not they help get rid of desire or temptation, but I find that they are a hell of a good start to the morning. Clears the mind, wakes the body.

As for me, I'm trundling along with this new routine. Sore after yesterday's gym session, but feeling good. 4 days into no-PMO which means I know it'll start getting tough soon (only ever managed 7-8 days). Got a busy day, though, so that ought to keep my mind on other things.

7. Professor Artificial

Well, I fucked up. Slacked off too much during the weekend and relapsed. Cold showers and all that is still going, though, so at least that's something.

Here we go again...

8. Every streak makes us stronger.

Day 12.

Fairly horny at times. Feeling pretty good though. Hopefully I'll get a workout and cold shower in later.

9. rnrchrd62

rnrchrd62 Fapstronaut

Hey guys! Love the group idea! Got up this morning late so wasn't able to hit the gym which ended up contributing to a relapse. Hoping to hit the gym tonight to make up the difference. Generally shower at night to help the body wind down.

10. 13 day streak came to an end.

I'm going for at least 30 days now.

Don't relapse guys. I've realised how lame PMO is lol.

11. I'm on day 4 now. I signed up to "Orgasmless October" elsewhere in the forum.