1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting over

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The prodigal son, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I have struggled with sex addiction almost my whole life. From early childhood I can’t remember a day where it was not on my mind. When I discovered M at the age of 7 I was hooked. When I was introduced to P and O at 11 I was a full blown addict seeking opportunities to view and experience all things sexual multiple times a day. Now as an adult I’ve had periods of being clean from acting out sexually (longest stint was two years). Even then I was still using PMO to keep myself from getting into real trouble. The longest I’ve gone without viewing, acting and experiencing is 4 months and by that point I’d thought I got a handle on it. Alas an unchecked habit of saving Psubs was my total undoing. :( I’ve chosen the name The Prodigal Son-not because I’m religious although there was a time that I was very devout; but because I am hoping that like my namesake I can return to a time where I am protected and held accountable. Here goes nothing and everything all at the same time.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. George90291

George90291 New Fapstronaut

Wish you all the best. I joined because I am hoping having some form of accountability will make it easier, for lack of a better word.

The prodigal son likes this.
  3. Thank you sir! Right back at you my friend!
    This place is certainly full of people that can help with accountability. In fact even just posting daily about the journey is a level of accountability.

George90291 likes this.