1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Over

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Freedom55, Nov 5, 2015.

1. I signed up on NoFap a couple of years ago but didn't do much more than that! I'm ready to become a part of this community and start engaging with people!

I live in the SF Bay Area and I'd love to connect face-to-face with anyone that's up for it. Over the years I've created a few groups, numbering about 5-7 men, that have been useful.

I've been "starting over" for 20 years! I REALLY want to do it differently this time and get some long-term sobriety under my belt. I'm pretty sure I haven't gone more than 2-3 months in that time frame.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

A lot of us have been where you are: starting over, over and over again. Trying, failing, trying and failing. It's frustrating; it's humbling.

There's help here, both in the information that is shared, but also in connecting with others who know what this is about. Please keep coming back.