1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting the New Year right! 30 Days.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Belching_Booch, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

If you've been following my posts over the past few months, you know I've been really struggling with this journey especially since I always would relapse at day 5 or 6.

One month ago I had an incident happen to me that completely crushed me and inadvertently ended up motivating me to start taking this journey seriously. I changed my perspective entirely and have been successful since then.

This happened at the end of November, I told myself I wouldn't wait till the new year to start my resolution, I started on December 1st. Today I'm going into 2021 with over 30 days of nofap under my belt. All my P was deleted one month ago, and I haven't peeked once. Also been talking to a girl for the past two weeks, which will be spending the entire weekend with me. Talk about starting the new year right! Stay on your path, stay strong, and stay motivated. You're worth it. Happy New Year!

2. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

3. Strange10566

Strange10566 Fapstronaut

I wish you success in your journey and hope you get willpower to break pmo cycle permanently.