1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticking with His Process

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. dariofo_ever

dariofo_ever Fapstronaut

Hey all,

I'm back to Day 1, BUT I'm very proud of the progress I've made. I'm done looking at a slip up as a failure. This is a process of recovery. It is a process of Spiritual growth. We serve a patient, merciful God, who has already taken away my sins. The Holy Spirit is within me, and I will continue to walk towards perfection in this life and will attain it in the next by His grace.

You are not a failure because you have a slip up. You are a conqueror in His name, because you've called out your behavior as sin and sought to serve Him better.

God loves you and He understands you are a work in progress. Just stick to the process and He will help you get where you need to be. He is patient and He is kind.

May the Grace and Peace of our God and Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Amen

WilliamJ.F., maak to and Tao Jones like this.
  2. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

I like your approach. Recovery is a long linear path. There are relapses on that path. When we relapse we don’t go back to to the beginning of the path.

Tao Jones likes this.