1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky urine while pooping.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LongWayToGo, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I don't know why but sometimes when I put some pressure and poop, the urine gets Little whitish as if some semen is mixed with it. I don't know if it is good or not. If any of you have experienced this, please share your knowledge on this.

2. Soul Cage

Soul Cage Fapstronaut

Yeah I've had this same thing too, usually after I've been abstaining from masturbation for a week, sometimes less. Like after urinating it is followed with an emission of what can't be anything else but semen. I've been wondering about it. My guess was that it's maybe where your body gets used to producing more semen when you're masturbating regularly, and after you stop it doesn't catch on - so there's an excess of it that is pushed out by most likely the PC muscles/prostrate, whatever it is, when you poo. I'm guessing it'll just get less frequent and then stop over time. It doesn't seem like anything bad.

3. Have had the same. All that excess has to go somewhere. Just the body's way to relieve the pressure. No worries, quite normal.