still sad about her

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Die lit, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Die lit

Die lit New Fapstronaut

Back in december I met a girl online, she was really nice and innocent. We talked on discord for hours and she would stay up all night to talk to me. This would happen pretty much every weekend untill she would just randomly go offline just as I got on. I'm pretty sure she was just chatting with her dumbass other friend, the only other person she talked to pretty much. Now I didn't mind at first but it just kept on happening for a few times and she shoots me a message like "hey I didn't mean to not talk to you for so long I've been really busy and stuff". At that point I was kinda like yeah she's great and all but I'm not taking bullshit like this for nothing. At that point I just removed her and we haven't exchanged anything since.

We didn't even have a romantic vibe or anything and she has showed multiple times that she honestly thought I was the most interesting person. I still think about her even tho it's been 3 months, she was just soulmate material and I've never had friends so it hurts double as much.

I've been working on getting ripped 8 pack abs and making alot of money. So in 2 or 3 months I could just send her a picture and be like "fuck you i'm succesfull now and you aren't there", maybe that would be cringy idk

2. fdy123

fdy123 New Fapstronaut

hey i don't believe sending those pics to her is a good idea she won't care
    if you really like her dude just continue working on yourself and go the fuck get her
    just tell her how you feel, and if she refused: MILLIONS are waiting for you and think you are the "DREAM GUY"

TrueSaiyan, Scorcher2000 and Ihatepmo like this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

you are the only one to blame here. she was into you in the beginning but you didn´t have the balls to ask her out in person. you basically talk her out of liking you. that´s why she was sooooo busy to talk to you, that´s what girls said when they lose interest in you.

At this point it doesn´t matter you have a six pack or a lot of money, in her eyes you are not worth of her time.

The good news is that you are working on yourself and making you more attractive for the new females you are going to meet.

Scorcher2000 likes this.
  4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Some people need to be moved on from. If they’re taking ages to reply they’re not worth pursuing. They’re saying they’re not interested. So fuck them. It hurts, but forget about them. And if you see them at any point in the future treat them like dirt. If it was meant to be they would have replied, but they didn’t. So annoying though when your intentions are pure and the other side won’t bite.

TrueSaiyan and Mahz -- like this.
  5. Mahz --

Mahz -- Fapstronaut

You're words are just what I needed to hear. But about treating like dirt
    I needed to hear this because I'm going through the same stage but about the treating like dirt is not something right to do just acting like nothing happened is going to make her feel like shit anyways.

6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

How do you feel when you’re ignored? Remember that.

7. Mahz --

Mahz -- Fapstronaut

I know but she always has an excuse for it, and again I fall in the trap

8. B.G

B.G New Fapstronaut

I think I had about the same problem, and I did not indicate my boundaries clearly enough. I think its good to just make sure that she treats you how you would like to be treated, and if she doesn't do this you can just tell her. It will be difficult to do this at the beginning, but in the end you only want to have positive people in your life who make you happy.

9. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

I agree with this LETTER TO LETTER.

10. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

But in the end I only want to have myself in my life to make myself happy :)

Be your own very best friend in the very first place!

11. TrueSaiyan

TrueSaiyan Fapstronaut

Hey I'm just saying.. You could be the man and send her a message again that you've just been thinking about her and see what she says. I feel you took it to personal.. People you meet online are always occupied with life and other friends from high school or personal friends from the start. She may be having issues and shes not opening up to you about them. She may be your soulmate go message her again, your fear is the only thing stopping you right now that I see.

The only negative thing I saw was that you said she kept logging off when you signed on. That is a nervous habit I've seen in the past. You know its personal after maybe 3-4 times when you sign on. But if it was only 1-2 times she must've been busy or occupied with something.. If it bugged you and you we're good friends it shouldn't hurt to ask her about it, she knew you enough and if she didn't reply or respond she didn't care as much...

Sorry if I'm being a little headstrong my friend.

12. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Get a life lol. You shouldn't have this much time to talk to or think about online girls.

13. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

It is a trap. You know that at least. Stop letting yourself down by being let down by others.

Mahz -- likes this.