1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stopper PMO but still waste a lot of time

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Saurav04, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Saurav04

Saurav04 Fapstronaut

It's been 30 days of PMO free.
    1. My skin got better, can talk to people now without lot of hesitation.
    2. Started to have little confidence.
    3. Have more energy and need less sleep.
    4. Feel little more happy.
    5. Started to have more respect for other people and female too.
    But still facing with problem that I waste lot of time and procrastination. I know if I take too much stress I will get frustrated and go back to PMO again. In last 10 years it's the first time I have been PMO free for 30 days. For other people you might have youtube, facebook and instagram like 5 or 6 hrs. But for me I keep staring at book but don't want to study it. There is work I have to do but I don't want to do it, I don't know why. I waste like 12 to 14 hours daily. So I work or study for just 2 or 3 hours and all the other time is wasted. I have seen so many youtube videos to not procrastinate and waste time or time management etc. I have read blog post and all the stuff I got on internet related to not wasting time. I have read so much that I can write a book on how not to waste time. But still I waste lots of time. I know if I keep doing it the result would be pretty bad.
    When I used to masturbate after that my mind used to get clear and then I study or work. But now I have left PMO I feel good but I am not able to study or work. What should I do?

HegHeu and Balouta like this.
  2. Sometimes it helps me to completely stop studying for two to three days. So that I actively say to myself 'no studying for this period of time'.

After that it is easier for me to study effectively.

This works best if you don't do anything in this period that distracts you: no watching youtube, TV, gaming, no books and so on.
    You might want to check out the video where the youtuber 'improvemt pill' talks about a 'dopamine fast' (don't remember the title, bit you should be able to find it)

3. Saurav04

Saurav04 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much I will definitely try this. I was able to leave PMO but I started wasting time by playing games, watching anime, youtube etc just in order to stay away from PMO. Thanks the video seems useful. I hope this will solve my problem.