Story time - Russian girl (warning-some parts contain trigger)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bob8, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

Thought i would let this one out of the bag..

About 4 years ago i was working over in Russia (Yekaterinburg) to be precise..

Was only there for 3 days, very brief work trip.. and on the evening of the second day me and my work friends went out to a bar, it was fairly busy! and crazy enough filled with about 70-80 percent women! being English we stood out a fair bit from the Russian guys and how they looked / dressed, so we had a fair few eyes on us.

After a few drinks and vodka shots, my friend pointed out that there was a long haired brunette staring at me, and it wasn't subtle.. i caught her eye and she was really staring.. uncomfortably long held gazes.. so i decided to go over and say hello, i walked up to her and said ' hey! whats your name? ' she told me and i told her mine.. i then tried to ask her a few more questions but soon realised that her english was not so good, and she couldn't comprehend me, or speak a lot!

In my head i'm going.. fuck, well this sucks, we can't talk to each other, or learn about each other, what do i do.. we had been at the club for about an hour, and so i thought why not ask her this.. 'you want to leave?' she didnt understand.. i said 'hotel?' 'somewhere quiet?' pointing at the exit.. she smiled and nodded, we finished our drinks and left, waving to my friends with them laughing.

The hotel was just across the road from the bar, so didn't have to endure too much awkward small talk that we both didnt understand, haha!

Got into my hotel room, and we started kissing and undressing each other, then on the bed and started having sex.. it was going quite well until she was saying 'choke me!' i was like.. ummmm (in my head thinking, i'm not into this, its never been a turn on) but i compromised and put my hands around her neck , but not really squeezing (as i know it would kill my erection) she then proceeded to ask me to slap her face! i was like.. wow... this girl has gone some special kinks... i didn't want to strike her hard, so again, compromised and gave her some medium slaps / taps to the face, she was loving it... i thought ''was this what russian girls are like? are they all into this brutal sex?''

Anyway after an hour of this, we finished, and decided to lay there cuddling, not knowing what to say, because, well... we couldn't communicate on that level, her english was so bad, and my russian was pretty non-existent, it was okay, it was peaceful.

I set my alarm, and we both went to sleep. The next morning, she jumps in the shower and i'm a little hungover and still a bit shocked at the encounter (it was definitely new for me) She jumps out, and i decided to jump in, but part of me was suspicious, so i took my phone, wallet and passport into the bathroom, just to be on the safe side, after all, she was a total stranger in a bizarre town in Russia..

I was in there for about 15 minutes, daydreaming and still having flashbacks from the previous night, i came out and she was gone.. i was like.. okay... no problem, i knew she had to get to work, so i checked around the room at the rest of my belongings and everything seemed to be fine.

I packed my bags and headed down to checkout of the room, i walked up to the receptionist and handed my card key, and thanked for the stay, she said.. hang on, you have charges on your room.

I replied.. ''what? thats impossible, i didn't order anything to the room, or take anything from the minibar fridge''

she said ''on our system, it says that you have taken these items from the mini-bar fridge'' (which has sensors and soon as items are removed they are electronically sent down to reception)

The items were... 4 bottles of mini vodka, 2 mini red wine, 2 mini white wine, mini whiskey, mini brandy, 4 jagermeisters, etc etc'

I was like.. fuckkkkk, she's swiped the minibar on the way out.. ! i knew i had an inkling about her, i'm so glad i took my phone / wallet / passport in the bathroom with me!

I told the receptionist, that it wasn't me, but yes technically its my room, and i will have pay for it.. it came to £125!!!

The most expensive sex of my life.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

125, that's fair, valentine's day is on average expensier than that lmao...

Damn brad I'm starting to dig in your tales of adventure and lust, keep them coming mate hahahahaha

modern milarepa likes this.
  3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I have no words to describe how awesome that video is, rusky people, biggest mad lads I've ever met, closely followed by polish people, I guess that is why they hate each other, and the vodka thing too of course.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  5. En?gma

En?gma Fapstronaut

1:15 is canadian

6. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

Ha! true.. i hadn't thought of it that way!

7. Nice smash bruv. Too bad you ended up getting used later for it.

Bob8 likes this.
  8. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

You need to put a trigger warning lol

9. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Im not even going to read this.
    Bob - FFS man, open your eyes to the issues guys are having here on this forum. Go and read in the Loneliness section. Thousands of guys, going through hell, pushed to feeling suicidal, because they cant get a woman to give them the time of day, the rejection, having women look at you for 2 seconds and saying "No. Next", every fucking time. How it destroys self esteem, leading to massive feelings of inferiority (to men exactly like you) and inadequecy, despair, loneliness, lack of intimacy, the feeling there is something wrong with you cos you cant do what everybody else seems to be able to do, simply to find someone to share your life with.
    Seriously mate, im begging you, stop posting this stuff. Its making a bunch of guys myself included feel like absolute shit. This is NOT a PUA forum.

10. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I find his adventures quite funny actually its more entertaining than all those posts (some of them very Crazy and insane) and people complaining about alot .... really alot of things(too much in my opinion)

Keep it Bob your the dandy of nofap

vercent99, The Passenger and Bob8 like this.
  11. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Yes, bob these are great posts, many guys here are under the ilusion of what women are all about. In these experiences you tell they are not just entertaining, you also learn about female nature and game which is important. Keep it up.

vercent99, brassknucks and Bob8 like this.
  12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I would be a dirty liar if I don't admit it makes me envious.
    But feeling like shit? Nah mate, the guys that don't get it as much as they would like, is because we have issues and work on ourselves needs to be done. Don't feel like shit, own it.
    That is the reality of it, maybe harsh, but that is what it is, period.

Although they make me envious, I enjoy his posts, is like having a peek into the mind of our beloved undercover Brad Pitt, and is very entertaining.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Bob8 and modern milarepa like this.
  13. Ah yes, the nature of the female species is indeed interesting.

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Lmao your phrasing made me remember this movie *trigger warning*
    [​IMG]

FellatiousD likes this.
  15. It just baffles me that you have a .png for every single conversation. I'm honestly impressed.

vercent99 and Cirilla like this.
  16. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

Sorry you feel that way, they are by no means meant to make people feel like any of that, and the majority of people (everyone, bar you) that have commented seem to get positive feelings from them, whether it be humour, entertainment or inspiration. And could also make people feel like sometimes these sexual pursuits aren't always worth the hassle! :D

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I wanna marry a Russian chic.

Bob8 likes this.
  18. A man, with simple goals, seeking simple life and THICC chicks. I feel you bro. At one point when I was with the boiz, we talked about girls and when russian girls came up in the topic I was literally focused for 2 mins. Idk why but I get the feel like they the alpha women or something.
    Idk bro. Maybe I need to get bonked or something...

Heracles1268 and brassknucks like this.
  19. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

Mate, you will find loads out there that want to marry American or English guys with money.. Loads.

Heracles1268 and brassknucks like this.
  20. what's up with all the western guys lusting over slavic (usully russian) girls?

brassknucks likes this.