1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange attraction from girls. Can you guys relate?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LemmyIsKing, Apr 28, 2016.

1. LemmyIsKing

LemmyIsKing New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. Just signed up although I've been following the community and reading your posts for a little over a year now. Great community. I wanted to share some things in regards to female attraction. Last summer I had a streak of 40 days and experienced some things that were out of the ordinary. Most of these occurred while I was at work (I do landscaping), walking to and from work, and going out with friends. So about 3 weeks into NoFap I noticed that I was getting a lot more looks from girls. Hot girls. One time I was working and this pretty milf was walking by with her dog, I didn't notice her until she passed me and she turned around and looked me right in the eyes and smiled and continued walking. Another time at work this hot mexican girl popped out of nowhere and starts talking to me. Apparently she was going door to door handing out flyers and we started talking about the house I was working at. Then she starts telling me about herself and all this stuff. After a few minutes the convo died down and I couldn't think of anything else to say but this girl wouldn't leave. She just hung around asking me about myself. Then my boss saw this and reamed me because I stopped working and that spooked her off. There were many instances at work where I noticed girls just blatantly staring at me. This kind of stuff never happened before my streak. Some other stuff: me and my buddy were at a strip club and literally every girl that walked behind us would stroke their finger across my back. This happened about 5 or 6 times. Afterwards when we got up to leave one of the dancers grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her and says "aww you're leaving?" I didn't even talk to this chick at any point during the night. It was bizarre and fascinating. Alot more has happened to me but I'll leave it at that for now.

After that streak I fell off the wagon for a few months and slowly started losing that attention. I'm on day 10 right now which is the longest streak I've had since then, so I'm gonna try and beat my record of 40 days. I have absolutely no idea how this works but there is no denying that girls gravitate when I don't waste my jizz. Anyway that's all I wanted to say for now. I know some of you of experience things like this and I always enjoy reading about them.

2. I think she just wanted money :p

3. LemmyIsKing

The funny thing was none of the dancers used their usual sales routines on me. Seems like they just wanted to touch me. Haha

Rudra369 likes this.
  4. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2sys2c/the_universal_laws_of_nofap/

You know you probably have been getting them from women for some time. It is that because you whack off so damn much you didn't want to interact with the opposite sex because all those self induced orgasms gave you the inner satisfaction of not needing female attention. So you didn't notice.

As for the strip club. Unless you are able to go home with one and hook up with no money involved it is all smoke and mirrors. LOL.

5. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

In my experience (and I assume for most who go Nofap) I haven't any real difference in terms of female attention, even when I was on a 3 month or 1 month streak back when. Because nofap is said to increase testosterone and yield higher sperm counts, one would think that it would increase attraction, however this is not the case for most. It is likely that, for whatever reason, you either acted differently once you were on a streak, or you just happened to notice it more.

avatarivn and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  6. On two different occasions I was standing around in nightclubs / late bars. The first time a guy comes up to me, says hello and whatever, and says his sister wants to talk to me. So I talk to the sister. Unfortunately they were in a birthday party group and had to leave pretty soon. The girl winked at me as she was leaving and I winked back.

The second time I saw a girl who looked cute so I stood fairly near her. I was trying to think of something to say and then another girl says hello and asks am I single. Then she introduces me to the first girl.

So they were pretty unusual occurrences!

7. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Can't ignore all these reddit posts and comments and even people on this forum talking about females staring. Personally I'm starting to get some looks. It's not as if they were hypnotized and drooling lol,
    but they do give me looks. Semen retention does make sense to me but I'm also noticing my body language seeming more relaxed and "alpha".

I really want to believe all this but there's also my inner skeptic.

Phast likes this.
  8. incredulo

incredulo Fapstronaut

Same here. I have not noticed any "big" changes. My voice is the same, I am not getting any looks, I don't feel any different. What is different though is I am not craving P as much and I have lost inclination to MO. At first when I was reading these posts I got aroused just by reading. Now I can read and I feel no arousal whatsoever. It is getting easier and you guys can not imagine the relief. It is like not carrying a big load on your back. What a wonderful feeling. I love it.

Phast and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  9. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Nope. I do have better times with friends because of having more self confidence, but not in that sense.

10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Haha, I was in the process of responding while reading through your post.
    Obviously the girls at the strip club are going to get your attention, they want your money haha.

But on a serious note, technically you shouldn't be at a strip club if your trying to nofap...and I don't want to be a buzzkill but I will be.
    Your only noticing all this because you WANT to notice it, there's a subliminal concept behind nofap that people mistake for magical powers. You've read all the glorified messages etc, and so you too want that out of your nofap journey.
    In short dude what I'm saying is,

The girls have always been there,
    Thy don't know you are a Fapstronaut,
    And you just have a hunger now.
    Before you didn't because you weren't looking for it.

Roady and melancholy king like this.
  11. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I mean I've noticed I can go without PMO for a few days and days. My voice hasn't changed, my sweat glands aren't heavenly to women.
    Why haven't these changed? Because I was already aware of myself as a person.
    Maybe lots of people here don't know who they are, or are lurking in their shell u til they find nofap.

I think everything is all I'm the mind.

Roady likes this.
  12. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

mind posting a pic, Lemmy?

13. I think NoFap makes you take on the body language and facial expression of a stoic badass, and that's what gets the looks from women. Also you don't have brain fog so you actually notice them looking.

14. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Don't forget brighter eyes :)

Phast likes this.
  15. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

NoFap makes you an alpha male.
    Welcome to alpha malehood

Phast and beastfromtheeast like this.
  16. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I don't want to be an alpha male. [​IMG]
    Edit: never mind, it appears I didn't know what an alpha male was. It sounds good, then.

Phast likes this.
  17. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

@Dizzy Lotus , I can't seem to load the pic in my browser, maybe it's due to K9.
    What did you think an alpha male was, and what it actually is? Just curious.

18. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I thought it was somebody dominant, suppressing other males and especially females.
    This picture suggests otherwise.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  19. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Oh nice, thanks.

20. LemmyIsKing

Yeah I can totally relate to this. Maybe it's because we come off as more approachable somehow?
    Been to that same strip club many times and never experienced anything like that before or since then.
    I definitely feel more like an 'alpha' male when I'm on nofap

10tackle likes this.