1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Dream

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onehope, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

So I'm not really sure what this means but, last night I had a really weird dream.

I was walking down the road with this girl, on a neighborhood I don't even recognize. At the end of the road we come across this fence with small plants hanging in pots.

She turns to me and smiles, she was really beautiful, slender, bright eyes and curly long hair, and says, "I have been planting these here, hoping they can grow, I have a feeling they will grow strong".

She then takes a camera and takes a picture of them, then she takes a picture of kids playing on the street, and then she takes a picture of me. She puts her camera down and stares at me for a while.

I sort of shy away and ask her why is she looking at me like that, and she said "I love you, I still don't know you, and I don't know where you are, but I love you, and I know I will find you".

She then hands me her camera, and I look at the pictures. The plant in the picture grew big for some reason, I turn to the plant and it was still small, but in the picture it was fully grown.

Then I look at the next picture, the kids that were playing on the street were already grown up, like they were already in highschool. And when I look at the last picture of me, she was right there next to me, holding hands, and her other hand was holding her belly, she was pregnant.

I look at her and she was crying, but with a smile, and she reached out to me to hold my hand, and when I was about to hold it, just before our hands touch, I woke up.

Just wanted to share that, the dream really left an impression in me.

2. Jesus - I hate to sound faggy but that put a tear to my eye. What a beautiful dream. That made my day man.

I hope one day you see her and realize omg that's her and she ends up being everything you thought she would

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    Onehope likes this.
  3. Nice, it would make an awesome ambient music video

TheNewestCreation likes this.
  4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I don't know what the dream means but it would make a great novel or movie like others have said before.

5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Actually in hindsight I do KNOW what this dream means, PM me to find out.

6. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I hope that helped you buddy, good luck!

Onehope likes this.
  7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Probably something about you thinking about the future, especially a future that you find to be wonderful. It seems almost destined; just as both a tree and the kids were supposed to grow, your love to the girl was also supposed to grow. Are you typically a future-oriented person (i.e. thinking about it much)?

Even if this is totally wrong, it’s great symbolism in the end.

8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Almost, I already explained it haha

9. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

Yeah I do think about the future a lot since Im not in a really good place right now, just working really hard to make a great future happen.

MLMVSS likes this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Doesn’t make you any more right ;)

Ahh, that makes sense then.

11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm always right! FYI ;)

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

13. tweeby

tweeby Banned