1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stress is killing your game

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Erick Pastora, May 21, 2018.

1. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut

I usually write with a structure in my other threads but this one is different, I'm just going to follow my train of thinking.

Game is such a difficult concept. It is usually described as natural mating between humans, in which everyone looks for someone to breed. At least that's the unconscious concept, but when we subjectively make it evolve it has a ton of different concepts, some see it as a manipulative and not sincere way to get laid, some see it as a proven technique to get you laid, but at least my concept is different. I believe game is something that grows inside of you, that makes you loose your ego, that makes you have self-confidence, that makes you have the balls to talk to that beautiful girl you saw walking down the street. So, game is something that we think we're putting in practice when we're actually being manipulative or just have the agenda to get laid.

But here's something most guys don't realize (including me). Girls are as much part of game as you are. They want to get laid, they want to have fun, they want to breed as much as you do, but in this society they've been condemned to not be "sluts" which is something very hyprocrite to say, at least form my POV, since we all want to have sex, it's natural. But there's so much hate in this world that women protect themselves from being judged, that's where game helps. Guys' game is their self confidence and having the balls to open themselves about their intentions with girls, but girls' game is praying to god they can meet a cool guy who they can have fun with and actually has interest in them. And that really pisses me and other people off, because women are being kept from their natural beings.

Ok, now that that's clear, let's go through the next point. Game won't get you laid. "Then wtf is it good for?" It is good for YOU and the girl to be able to open yourselves without prejudice and have the chance to create and actual connection. What will get you laid is being yourself. There's no actual science, there's no step by step guide to talk to a girl and get her to bed, that's pure BS. And if someone is trying to sell you that idea tell them to go f*ck themselves, because as much tempting as it is, it's completely false.

Look, my whole point here is.. We heard from other guys what you've gotta do to get laid and stress kills you everytime because you're thinking you have to have everything under control, that you need to go through all those cheap steps you've been hearing of and she has to respond in the way you think she has too like she's some kind of robot. Your game is supposed to make you feel good about yourself and if the girl doesn't like you it's ok, there's a thousand more that will. So stop trying to go through your sets with pick up lines or any other technique, just use the game advice to be able to open her so she knows you're not a creep and start interacting as your real self, and most importantly HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY. Don't think of her as a machine that has to respond good or bad to the things you say, enjoy everything about her.

Last but not least, accept rejection. I used to say (and you can check that out in my other threads) that game is a numbers game. It actually isn't. Forget about the number of girls you have had sex with, forget about your success ratio, forget everything about that and start seeing it as a whole experience in which you'll get laid or not, but you're not succesfull because you were able to have sex with a thousand women, you're succesfull from the moment you shut down your inner demons and started talking to girls you like. If you're afraid of rejection as I assume you are, because I am, try this: go out, talk to a girl with the intention of getting rejected. That's the challenge, if she rejects you, you win. Doing that will teach you 2 things: being rejected is not just natural, but it's really not that bad, you're still alive and you're now able to talk to girls. Second, being rejected is actually not that easy, if you go out and talk to as many girls as you can with the intention of them rejecting you, you're probably not going to get rejected as much as you think.

2. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut