1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stress related to feeling and desires towards women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Feb 28, 2021.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I've tried going to high school events (prom, games, and clubs), and it's only done so much. As for my actual classes my school 90% of them were sausage parties. I had a Physics class that was all guys with only two chicks in it, and then a History class with mostly men, and a few study halls that literally had all men. It feels like God doesn't want me to interact with more girls, and is giving me the giant middle finger. A lot of my close friends are guys. Yes, male bonding is healthy and important, but I wish I had more female friends so I can stop looking at women as sex ojects. I wanna stop feeling empty and sad whenever I see a girl walk by in some tight booty shorts or a sexy tank top. I wish I had more female attention besides the females in my family. Throughout high school, I got jealous of the guys who had tons of female friends, and how they were able to have conversations with them and such, and get a bunch of hugs. While I'm stuck with a fucking sausage party. Because I have Aseperger's, it caused me great social anxiety in middle school, this caused me to not "Put myself out there" as much, causing a ripple effect that made me not fit in with the high school cliques. Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of girls that I talk to and had conversations with, I've gotten my fair share of hugs from girls, but unlike most guys, I never really had super close friends of the opposite sex. Mainly because I'm scared of what my parents would think. Especially my dad, since he'll assume that I want to pick up female tendencies, but that isn't the case at all. I just want to appreciate women as humans and not sex objects. I'm still a masculine male with men tendencies. I just wanna fill this empty void inside of me. Sadly, the coronavirus made this ordeal ten times worse, since it took away senior prom and my chance at having a regular graduation. It ruined my freshman year of college, having all my classes be 100% remote, with little to no communication with peers. To make matters worse, my mom made me move to a neighboring state, making the concept of putting myself out there even more difficult. Does this make sense, any other guy struggling with this issue. I've even felt more guilty while watching redpill dating coaches, saying how it's wrong to have female friends, and you should only use women for relationships and sex. I just don't want to feel empty whenever I see attractive looking girls, I want to be able to see women as human and not sex objects. I also feel guilty whenever I get aroused by a girl's body (cleavage revealing outfits and such), mainly because I used to grow up in a religious household (until my family stopped going to church about 8 years ago), and being taught that lust was wrong. It made me feel like a loser when I saw guys in high school in the hallway getting a bunch of hugs and shit from a lot of girls in the hallway. I don't know if this is my actual problem, or because I have a deep seated issue. College currently being online because of the pandemic doesn't help the situation much. Any advice?

2. RichardP

RichardP Fapstronaut

i hear you man, honestly its a good thing you feel this way. A lot of guys only see women as objects but they are much more. i will say you cannot disown the lustful side, its more than perfectly normal to see a hot chick and go wow, however is the mindset i Desire that (need that) or do i like that. The way i see it or have grown to see things is lust is just an emotion one of many you can have for a girl. The thing about anxiety is your always trying to think through your problems, this leads to a never ending cycle of self judgement paradoxically reinforcing the narrative that you have a problem. How do you even know there is anything wrong with you? how do you know the things that limit you are not just a small figment of your imagination? haha just a small thought experiment. hope this helps!