1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stress to Negative Emotions(pls help)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by 1zer0p, Nov 6, 2020.

1. 1zer0p

1zer0p Fapstronaut

Help I need need help...

I'm extrovert turn into introvert after knowing what I want to do and opposed to how society do their things and how wrong it was. It's been 1 and a half year that I turned into something they called Introvert, at first everything seems feel okay but in the last months I feel so stressed about everything like school works, financial problems, some family problems and even when sleeping. I'm so confused, when trying to do my school works on my computer(not meeting), I got stressed out so I decided to meditate a bit then stress again and feeling sad, when I try to go out I feel tired and weak, when I try to workout it's starting to feel ok but after finishing it, negativity, stressed and feel weak again. Everyday I wake up I got confused and stressed that last until 4:00PM afternoon, I can only feel comfortable at night that I regret that I didn't notice it after now. But yeah what is happening to me, it's 7:50PM right now that I get comfortable writing this without feeling anything shit. It may be because of the quarantine but I'm not feeling alone I just feel stressed out all the time until night comes. So any recommendations?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020