1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stressed COVID person

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Inloverber, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I agree. Face masks are a symbol of oppression. I should breathe how I want. My body, my choice.

2. Don't forget virtue signaling. Out here in California we are all about that. If you're DOUBLE masking, it means you REALLY care!

Tony999 and Packer74 like this.
  3. Lmfao. Face masks reduce the transmission of the coronavirus from spreading to other people. That’s literally the whole purpose of wearing a mask. The vaccine on the other hand, reduces the chance that you become severely ill from the coronavirus.

Don’t compare the suffering of a pandemic to the oppression of marginalized groups of people. That’s ridiculous.

4. There's not much actual evidence that face masks are helpful. It's mostly a matter of making a political statement, with those wearing them being "in compliance." COVID, as with any other virus, spreads in multiple ways, including touching which has nothing to do with a mask. People still rub their eyes with a mask on, perhaps even more so as the mask irritates the face. Governments have flip-flopped on mask wearing because of their ineffectiveness. Now it seems they're required just for their "virtue signaling" or for the fact that they are a sign that one is following the agenda.

It has been shown that masks increase the levels of CO2 (carbon dioxide) that are rebreathed because of the inefficient air exchange. Those wearing masks, therefore, make themselves vulnerable, not only to brain fog and emotional disturbance from elevated blood levels of CO2, but also to weakened immunity, as oxygen is important to the body's cleanliness. Combine weakened immunity with increased facial contact (eye/nose rubbing because of the irritation of the face) and one has a good recipe for the increased spread of the virus.

A similar inconvenient truth applies to the vaccines: those who are vaccinated have many times the viral load within the lining of their mucosa. While they, themselves, may or may not get COVID from the vaccine, they become carriers who can spread it to others. I would invite everyone to observe and notice the connection between mass vaccination efforts and additional "waves" of COVID strains shortly afterward. Where I am, at least, I have observed a clear link, with the new waves beginning within two or three weeks of a major vaccination push.

A word to the wise: pay attention.

As for being stressed by all of this, the best stress reliever is exercise in the open air. Take a break from that mask and get sweaty in the great outdoors!

Tony999, Packer74 and GuyInAbstinence like this.
  5. It’s not ridiculous. Masks are ineffective when they are wrongly worn. Even the liberal scientists say masks are only to be worn when people are feeling unwell. The whole mask mandate thing is a political statement. Masks are not meant for healthy people doing their day to day chores. Masks do not confer automatic protection anyway.

The vaccine doesn’t guarantee that you can’t catch covid. Vaccines can cause nasty side effects that can affect the body in a negative way. What about the billions of dollars of lawsuits against vaccines that the government is trying to cover up? Especially considering that it took only 1 year for them to get this done, when the normal time to create a vaccine is four years.

Viruses are often passed through contact, such as by touching a contaminated lift button or door handle, and then touching your face. That’s how you get coronavirus. Wash your hands and get some hand sanitizer.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2021
    GuyInAbstinence likes this.
  6. Wrong. 99% of all hospitalizations are coming from the unvaccinated. The vaccine works because it protects people from serious cases of coronavirus. It’s ridiculous to say that vaccines cause more death than the coronavirus when the coronavirus is killing more people than the vaccine.

7. The virus is so contagious that a mask is necessary. Only the vaccine can save you from severe complications of the virus.

8. Love how I write a paragraph to your response and you give me a cheap two sentence response filled with corporate talking points to my paragraph. Stop believing everything the mainstream media tells you!

Give me liberty or give me death!

GuyInAbstinence likes this.
  9. Where did you get this so-called fact regarding hospitalizations? Whatever may have been your reasons for posting it, it isn't true. It may have been true when the first vaccines were just being given, because all the hospitalizations up to that point were of the unvaccinated. With so many having been hospitalized now after having gotten the vaccine, it surely is an outdated "fact." Then again, maybe you're right on a technicality. The serious cases of vaccination end up in the morgue, not the hospital.

The saddest part is seeing so many young people, just in their teens and twenties, facing blindness, serious illness, and even death from the vaccine. I, personally, am acquainted with young people in each of these categories now. A personal friend of my wife is in the hospital battling for her life right now--and she's been there for over two weeks already--from the vaccine.

What people seem to be unaware of is a very important detail: the COVID vaccines do not confer immunity. That isn't even their goal. What do they give you? The toxins that would be produced by the virus that make you sick! In other words, if you don't get sick from the virus itself, here--take this! It will give you the same toxins so that you can get sick without the virus. (And we'll sneak a dose of virus in there, too, so that you can become a carrier to help spread it.)

im_done and (deleted member) like this.
  10. That’s the thing. The vaccine can cause nasty side effects to the human body. The government sneaks a dose of coronavirus inside the vaccine so people can be spreaders. It’s a way to maintain population control. It’s also a way for the government to spread misinformation about the coronavirus itself. Come on, wear this mask, they say. Come on, get this vaccine, they say. When the mask is ineffective at best and healthy people don’t need to wear them. The medical experts and scientists are saying this but not the people who work for the government!

Just look at what is happening in Israel with their vaccines. People are getting vaccinated and the virus is spreading very fast.

Thankfully, having taken the vaccine I was never hospitalized. But I did felt terrible!

im_done likes this.
  11. Israel is an interesting case in point. Virtually everyone there was vaccinated. Now, AFTER the vaccination campaign was completed, they are suffering a wave of COVID. Go figure. And, yes, I personally am acquainted with people in Israel who have given me this information--this is not merely from news reports. I have received emails from someone in Israel whose entire family had come down with the virus after they had all been vaccinated.

12. You say this yet you got the vaccine. Unlike you, I will literally die before taking that vaccine willingly.

13. Great, more power to you.

14. Stop worrying about covid. The mainstream media is fear mongering on purpose, so that big Pharma can collect huge sums of money from the vaccines. Everyone is going to catch the coronavirus eventually. The coronavirus is going to be an endemic, like the flu. Ten years from now, there’s still going to be covid. There’s no need to wear a mask. The coronavirus has a 98% survival rate. Enjoy your life and breath in fresh air.

The vaccine is your choice. You either get the jab to protect yourself or don’t get the jab.

Remember the current coronavirus vaccine is a leaky vaccine. Your only protecting yourself, not others. You can still catch the coronavirus, even with the vaccine. It’s not like the polio vaccine.

15. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Where I live, COVID restrictions have been mostly done away with. I lost a year to this garbage. No more.

16. Well said. The thing to worry about, actually, is the vaccine. An interesting, but sad, piece of news just came to my attention this morning.

All but the cause of death can be seen in THIS CNN ARTICLE.

People are dying as much from the vaccine as from the virus itself, it seems. As the following clip appropriately asks, "What's going on?"

EDIT: This video shows sports players, mostly famous ones, keeling over and dying while on the sports field. Many of them, and mostly quite recent, including from this very month (November). It includes some of the news headlines of their cardiac arrests, etc. I don't know why YouTube is now age-restricting this--just a form of modern censorship, I presume. I watched the entire clip without this restriction and can assure you that the only thing "wrong" with it is seeing the sudden collapse of healthy athletes. It doesn't even mention the vaccine. At all.

Death is something that comes to all in this world--but it is not required that we should hasten its coming. Nor does it enhance our quality of life to live in fear of it. If one is afraid or stressed about it, one has not yet found the Answer to life's deepest questions.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  17. Lucky you don't live in California where it's the new religion.

im_done likes this.
  18. Time in quarantine was not so bad. And I'm lucky that my family, friends and I all didn't catch it. But I've never really adapted to this new way of living. I mean how to great people properly, get to know them while wearing masks. People were distant already before covid, or that's how I feel, now it seems normal to all the time avoid each other and not get in touch anymore.
    Of course I'm lucky that during summer and still the measures are not so extreme anymore. Of course I deal normal with my famliy and my good friends and we don't wear any masks when we meet. But that's different with strangers or people that aren't close.

I'm already an introvert with only a few friends. But I'm not completely unsocial. Actually I love to be around people and also like to talk and be it only the weather.
    Since covid I have not dated anyone or came anywhere close to it. I know, I didn't really try. Maybe I'm afraid that it won't work out anyway ... yes, I need to work on that, if I really want to have dates or at least some flirting. But covid really made it worse. I mean as it was before it was like this: I could polish my looks and go out with a positive attitude and try to be a little open and chatty and already I was getting a lot of positive feedbacks, from many people, even attractive women and be it only a smile. Ok, it's not as if that wouldn't be possible anymore. But something HAS definitely changed! Or is it just me??

19. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Yeah, it's a shame. There is a trade off to everything, however, looking at the studies, I would say the lockdowns do more harm than good. My state was infamous on certain news networks for having high rates of cases, but my state also has a high number of obese people.

Billybrasco likes this.
  20. HitB

HitB Fapstronaut

Holy smokes, this thread went for quite the tangent. I'm curious if the OP found something worthwhile to do in the meantime? Please share.

If you haven't, I would second the person's post on learning through free courses. YouTube can even be insightful. Start an online business if feeling super ambitious. Walks in nature can help reduce stress and improve well being (see some articles on "soft fascination"). I would second all the people that said reading. It can act as a good escape and provide some good insights. Exercise. Usually always good. As far as social interaction, I think there are some apps for that, but there can be some triggering people or images from people who want to expose their privates to people, so that may not be the best option...but interacting with friends and family in some capacity are definitely an option. Or a pen pal or something like that. Idk.

And damn...that 70 year old, tho.... JEALOUS!!!

im_done likes this.