STRONGEST Of The Strongest [WINNER Mindset Only] | Relapse = Out | IN:10 | OUT: 1

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 1. Count me in, please. This year's longest streak was 68 days. Up for 100+ this time.

2. You´re on the list. Welcome! :emoji_lion_face:

And do more, you can!

Maxym likes this.

3. :emoji_punch: "Man is still bullied by his sexual urges" :emoji_middle_finger:
    :emoji_lion_face: "Masturbation will turn a roaring lion into a dead dog in seconds" :emoji_dog:

BE BETTER.
    BE A REAL MAN!

Maxym likes this.
  4. Mountaingoat123

Mountaingoat123 Fapstronaut

I'm in. I relapsed yesterday after my biggest streak ever(40 days), but somehow it didn't knock me down like it usually do, it just made me more motivated, I've never felt like this after a relapse, I don't know if it's cause it was from a 40 day streak, but I've never felt this motivated. I'm in.

Maxym and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Okay, show me what you got! Welcome between lions. :emoji_lion_face:

Maxym likes this.
  6. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I was reading on twitter earlier (I should never go on twitter again). I came across the profile of a woman and looked through her pictures (because I can be a piece of shit) then I opened one of her pictures and it turned out it was a topless photo of her. I closed the browser and I haven't fapped, but does this count as a relapse? I don't think it does because I wasn't expecting a topless photo, but I'm not sure what to think of this.

Well, I have to be much more careful with how I use the internet further on, that's for sure.

If I'm ever on twitter again and come across something like this, then I should reset my counter, because now I have been warned. But can I let myself get away with a warning this time?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Maxym likes this.
  7. Do it the way you want. Set rules for your No PMO journey. In my case if I see some naked girl and didn´t look for that on purpose, it´s okay.

I also look at the girls on the instagram (not naked or half naked), but if a girl with a thong comes up to me, I don't get a shit about it. No urge to look at it like hungry horny boy or something else. (That´s the advantage that I´m not like the most of guys here, that blocked their facebook, instagram etc.) This doesn't do anything to me personally. If I was looking for pictures for pleasure myself on purpose (jerk off) - that is something else.

Maxym and WalkingForward like this.
  8. day 107 check
    everything's good guys? this challenge is a bit of unactive we must share our thoughts to help each other :)

Maxym and Coffee Candy like this.
  9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Agree. I put this thread as a homepage so I always remember what first. That's why I suggested to create an AP group before.

Maxym likes this.
  10. Was about to relapse, but then i though of this group and that i will get kicked out of i relapse. So i didnt relapse and now that i conquered my urges it got soooo much easier. Ty for making this group.

Maxym and Leader of ME like this.
  11. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

Any room left for me on the list?! Day 3.

motive_360 and Maxym like this.
  12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I don't think so, the host is deleted. Hope him comeback soon.

Maxym and Kvothe The Bloodless like this.
  13. This thread is unmanageable right now and our host lost his fight since there is precedent the deleted account is a loser.

Let's all get together and do it the right way. @Kvothe The Bloodless @fg4795 @cikkser @Maxym @WalkingForward etc, etc.

Maxym likes this.
  14. You're right it was the goal of the thread in the first place, stick together and don't lose

Maxym likes this.
  15. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

Sounds good to me. #WinnersMindset

Maxym likes this.
  16. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

17. I just wanna say that that mentality strongest of the strongest took his head. We just got to earn it. No talk. No relapse. Stop cappin' and stay getting numbers on the counters humbly and with respect to others. Love with no resentment.

Maxym and Kvothe The Bloodless like this.
  18. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

So, I considered joining this thread. Count me in guys...
    #Day 1
    Struggling Strong...I'll make this last longer than my previos Max.