1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling with indecent thoughts and sexual impulses

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rakif Samad, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Rakif Samad

Rakif Samad Fapstronaut

So here is my first thread I guess on nofap, forgive me if I am doing anything wrong or if there is something that I need to do first as a newbie but however I am struggling with a problem that won't shutup.

Here is the problem, I try my best to quit however I as of now I can only stop myself for at least 3 days at a time, rarely a week.

My problem is that I work out frequently, I try my best to keep my self busy, I have school, working out, clubs and etc. but however sometimes what happens is that after a few days when I take a nap or try to sleep I get a sudden rush of indecent thoughts and a very uncomfortable pain in my chest, I try my best to resist but to no avail, its like I won't be thinking about any thing sexual and in the next moment I am suddenly finding myself in front of the computer, trying to get rid of the pain my chest

Believe me I have tried my best to struggle with these sudden impulses but man there are just too much just to ignore. I also sometimes struggle with dealing with indecent thoughts in my day to day life as well, controlling the mind and the thoughts that enter it is a very hard task

If someone has a solution for me or even advice please tell me, I would really appreciate it

2. Hey,

It's a bit belated.

But welcome to NoFap. There are some great resources at:

- L

3. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

"""Believe me I have tried my best to struggle with these sudden impulses but man there are just too much just to ignore. """

this sudden impulses can be handled with meditations.