1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck in my daily routine - need new ways to meet women

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Urucansan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Urucansan

Urucansan Fapstronaut

I guess this is a common problem, in my case Nofap is helping a lot because i always been a shy introvert man, i am not saying i have problem to talk with women, but i am not able to engage a conversation with a stranger.

Guys i am 27 years old, nofap is slowly transforming in a better new person, but i really want to have a real and true relationship if i want to keep going... honestly nofap hardmode is not for me.
    But how can i find new women, except in the gym i have no chance to meet new people, and i am a boxer, so i rarely talk to women while boxing.

I wish i was a guy that talks easily with everyone or someone that ask numbers everywhere, but i am not able to do that...

2. TheGr8Mattsby

TheGr8Mattsby Fapstronaut

How about online dating?

If you’d rather meet women in person there must be some sports/activity group in your area you could join.

Also I guarantee you could be someone who goes up to random women in every day life. It just takes balls and practise.

3. Toprawman

Toprawman Fapstronaut

Bro, Concerts, Music Festivals are your best bet. Block parties, Outdoor markets all have gave me great results. Think about talking to women just as you would if you were talking to anybody else. Ask them a question without expecting any type of result.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Might sound strange, but start by talking to guys - just be friendly, ask a few questions or chat about what's going on around you - and older women and couples. Don't overdo it, just exchange a few sentences and wish them a good day. Notice how easy it is, and how nice it is to make a connection with a stranger. Now try it with some young ladies.
    Don't worry if they are rude to you, you've lost nothing.

online dating is really worth a try, though. Sounds like you are fit and healthy so get some fitness/gym photos and one of you smiling with your friends looking like a cool guy and you are sorted!

IbrahimViking likes this.
  5. Urucansan

Urucansan Fapstronaut

Thanks guys

Yes, it's all about get used to it i think, like an exercise you have to practice to improve...
    I could start by talking with old people, asking information, untill i become more confident

The problem is that in my city here in south Italy, dating apps are not used that much, only Tinder, but i never got a good match from it

IbrahimViking likes this.