1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

stuck out belly issue since childhood

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 3, 2021.

1. So I have this issue when I hold my belly in it feels fine but i do it all the time and when i relax it and leave it as it is , it sticks out like a baloon ,literally like a baloon and I am 73 Kg ,23 year old male , height is 5 foot 7 inches and my upper body is muscular so the fat i got on my belly is not that too much and even when i was 62 Kg I still had the same stick out belly issue , I mean it doesnt matter how many pushups I do How many running I do , the belly would be flat if i hold it there and when i am like sleeping or sitting and i let it relax it just flows out like some baloon filled with water ,
    Is there something I can do to fix it because I have gotten sick of it,
    and yeah I am on my longest streak on Nofap (964 days thanks to Almighty Allah) so its not because of PMO, and I repeat I have this issue as long as I can remember.

Please share some advices if you have any

2. You need to look at your nutrition. You sound like you have some kind of bloating problem. It may be caused by dairy or wheat or something else. I cannot exactly tell you the reason, you will need to experiment and see what food stuff (which you eat almost daily) is causing this issue.

You can start by not eating any dairy product for 3 weeks. See if it helps. If it doesn't work then try to cut all wheat products out of your diet for 3 weeks and so on.

You'll eventually find the culprit responsible for this problem. Good luck.

P.S. This video might help, but the dude has a thumbnail showing his abs so be careful if you find shirtless men triggering. Just warning you. He gives useful advice and tells you how he discovered and cured his bloating problem.

-J29

3. I dont use dairy products at all , its not part of my diet however I eat wheat all the time , but I think its my muscles they are weak or something I think , I mean it could be bloating but I dont feel any thing in my stomach and I can eat and digest almost anything , and no lol I am not triggered by shirtless men , if its shirtless women then yes yes .btw thanks for the advice, I,ll watch the video

J29 likes this.