1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success Stage Two

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by HopeThisWorks111, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Longest streak ever. :) 46 Days and looking to go forever. I feel alive. My jawline is more chiseled. My skin is clearer. I've lost body fat. I've lost weight. I'm much more confident. I attract the women. I don't dwell on things. I'm more consistent. More manly. What more can I say?

Alright Hope.
    You’ve accomplished the first stage of your goals. You’ve triumphed over PMO. 46 Days. You’ve conquered cold showers. 5.2 months. You’ve stuck to eating healthy. 26 Days. You’ve consistently exercised 26 Days. You stopped having depressive episodes. 39 Days. You spent at least 3 weeks doing each of these. That’s your longest combined streak ever for these five things.

Now comes stage 2. Second gear. You have these objectives. Regulate sleep to 8-9 hours per day. Regulate studying to at least 6 hours per day. Regulate networking too 30 minutes per day. Regulate productive activities(besides studying) to at least 3 hours per day(mainly for days when I don’t have classes or I have only one). Regulate exercise to 30 minutes per day. It takes at least a month doing one of these to cross it off the list.
    You can do this.
    Good luck.

topjobm8two and Каланко like this.
  2. GoldenGod15

GoldenGod15 Fapstronaut

Love your motivation. Nofap alone didn't do this - you had the drive and potential all along. Now your destructive habit is no longer holding you back. Keep going!!!

How many days in did you start to notice the differences in appearance?

3. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Wow that's super impressive. Well done I hope I can replicate your success.