1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions anyone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Papasmurf22, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Papasmurf22

Papasmurf22 Fapstronaut

hey anybody know of any good books or YouTube channels or anything that would benefit me with getting over this addiction and that would just be good for my all around well being

2. I happen to know of a few that I thought helped me
    1. Not Nice by Dr. Aziz, - this book was realy eye opening to me about a lot of things I was going threw
    2. No more nice guy by Dr. Robert Glover , - basic but helpful
    3. Feeling Good by Dr. David Burns , it has some good points and ideas
    all these books are availbe on amazon.com you can check out the reviews and make your own choices

primaljade and Papasmurf22 like this.
  3. Papasmurf22

Papasmurf22 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro I’ll check them out.. I’ve read no more mr.nice guy really good read I see why you would suggest it I’ll repost on my update and journey thank you again

4. JJackson

JJackson Fapstronaut

Might not be applicable to everyone but if you're a fan of someone and they've had an addiction watch interviews of them talking about it.

All addictions have similarities even if its not the same one, so even if the person was dealing with a drug addiction it still relates. It personally helped me to hear eminem talk about his addiction and hearing the parallels between our addictions just helps somehow. Especially the fact he's a huge success story when it comes to getting through it, he's 10 years clean as of last month.