1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for 90 Day Fitness Routines (Forum Library)

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AModernMiroku, Jul 23, 2022.

1. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

This post can be for ANY kind of program that you love & would recommend.

However, I would desire that the "top" programs meet some of my ideals:

-The program is free.
    -The program is mostly holistic (works the whole body; balance between strength, flexibility, tone, &c.).
    -The program requires no equipment (or otherwise, little equipment or could allow for "makeshift" equipment).

Again, the program does NOT need to meet the above ideals, but it would be good to stay in that range.

It would also be good to describe the program a bit (for anyone perusing this forum).

Does it lean towards strength-building or something else? Does it cater to beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels (or all three, if it is a program that depends upon exercising to fatigue)? &c.

---

Personally, I am not aiming for a ton of strength--but do not let that stop you from posting such routines.

I am focusing on overall body performance, flexibility, & tone (...tone is not that important...but it would boost my self confidence). I chanced to see some 90 day transformations (from unfit to moderately fit--or from moderately fit/average to fit), & I was inspired. I recognize that these people took every day seriously (90 days is a lot of time)--did every workout, had guidance, ate the proper food, &c., but I know that is possible for me if I have the guidance & support. I also remember doing P90X (somewhat poorly) when I was a lad, & this was a good thing for my physique. That besides, 90 day things are important to NoFap. Might as well tie the two together (abstinence & fitness)!

Anyway, I have worked out for a while, but I thrive on programs. I am able to put in the discipline, but I simply lack the knowledge (on efficient programs, resting, &c). I think that having the right instructions & programs would help move me along with greater speed. I seek some input.

Any & all advice here would be great.

Thanks.

AMM