Suggestions for the Nofap app/site.

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by w_d_v, Mar 3, 2017.

1. w_d_v

w_d_v Fapstronaut

Have a "Include text-images" and "Include videos" setting, like "Include Religious" that is on the top-right corner of https://emergency.NoFap.com/.

Sometimes I want to read first-hand perspectives rather than read meaningless text like winston churchill's "if you are going through hell, then keep on going." He didn't say that by the way.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

If you do not like the suggested content, press backspace and select another one.

3. w_d_v

w_d_v Fapstronaut

I do that already.
    I made the suggestion(s) because it sometimes takes a while to get to a reddit post content.

If you are the developer:
    Thank you for making the app/site.
    Please consider my suggestion.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

No, I am just a fellow member. :) It was developed by the founder of the site @alexander. Actually, I prefer the reverse of the content you prefer - that is life, I guess, lol. :D Backspacing is what I do if I cannot connect with what I see, that's all.

Deadlihood and Onelieatatime like this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

What do you think about gore, horror, blood, etc. content randomly appearing when clicking on the emergency button? It'll scare the shit (and urges!) outta ya...

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

@w_d_v - I'm tellin' ya, it's a novel idea! It'll make us millions...