1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on At Home No Equipment Exercises & A Question

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AModernMiroku, May 16, 2021.

1. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

Friends,
    Peace,

In short, I was hoping to gain strength & fitness without equipment because I currently cannot afford diverse training items. This said, my peak of physical fitness included both equipment & a plan (the original P90X). Is there anything out there (hopefully, for free) that could achieve good results without equipment? Both exercises and a total body routine/plan would be helpful (I am good at following directions but not experienced enough to develop them myself).

And the other question: I have had a shoulder/neck ache for a little while now (seemingly not related to any workouts). Any suggestions on relieving this tension via exercise, stretching, &c?

Thanks friends,
    God bless,
    A Modern Miroku

2. The Superhero Bodyweight Workout from Bodyweight Muscle (Anthony). I met this guy at a vipassana retreat and he is legit. Greek God physique with a prosthetic leg!

Additionally, FOOD is equally important. But he has that covered! So good luck.