1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super happy and productive after 3 years!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SoPa, May 6, 2020.

1. SoPa

SoPa New Fapstronaut

Hello all,

When I started this journey, I never though I could reach to this point.

The amount of energy, youth, and time I lost watching p and being depressed was huge. I was addicted from 16y to 31. Finally decided to put an end to all of these and prepare my heart for my future love.

It is more than 3 years now, and I am clean. I achieved so many personal successes, beautiful and hyper positive mindset about myself, and my future.

I am writing this to you guys to let you know that quitting and benefits of it is real. There is really a light at the end of the tunnel.

What helped me along the way, was that I kept myself committed to my love, and wanted to only have her in my heart. I decided to preserve myself only for her.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a clean life as well.

S. P.

2. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

Nice to hear this. I'd love to hear more about your journey in detail.

3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

thank you for the encouragement brother. glad to hear this. im now even more committed

4. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

I'm nearly three months clean - I'm yet to see those super NoFap benefits.

However, considering that I've forbidded myself from receiving the 'drug' that every human being needs (a partner, friends, quality family relationship), it's no surprise I'm not experincing much positive signs.

There is no 'cure' for not receiving the 'drug' that everyone needs in their life.