1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. .
    I'm in complete agreement with P-Free . You will soon realize that you are the creator of your own destiny and challenges like these will look like baby tests. When that power will manifest in you, come back and say to the group that "Human will is greater than any power in this world"....Looking forward to that day Desperate_Warrior

Desperate_Warrior and P-Free like this.
  2. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Yeah I would like to. Unfortunately though, I just relapse today :(.

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  3. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Reset again due to chaser effect. I'm sorry to make you keep changing the list

P-Free likes this.
  4. Hi Crunchy leaves,
    Welcome to the group :)
    If you relapsed, please reset you counter to zero (if you didn't). That's how we will know your streak.Your chain link is now listed and will be updated every Sunday.Love to see you post on next Sunday :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    P-Free likes this.
  5. Hi Fighters,

7th Sunday Update

I started this challenge on August 5th 2018. It is now 7th Sunday since then. Little did I imagine that our challenge group will grow this big. Whats more surprising is the fact that % of success achievement of fighters on each sunday is greater than 95% each time. That's a WOWWWWW. All credit goes to you guys who are relentless in defeating the deamon within.Fantastic guys keep going. Also, the experienced ones please post and cheer up the new comers. Your posts are always highly valued by us.

I have updated chains which are growing faster than our hairs.
    On a personal note I completed 2 months, details here. Cheers :)

Have a look at your updated chains here

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    P-Free and Address007 like this.
  6. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You can do this, my friend. Chaser Effect can be a nightmare. Keep on going, though! You've got this!

Crunchy leaves likes this.
  7. Completed +7 days successfully. Ye week bahoot tough tha mere liye, but maine har nahi mani, 30 days complete hone ke bad mai apna journal likhna start kar dunga. 1st 5 weeks are very difficult. My highest streak was 65 days, can anyone tell me how long withdrawal symptoms appears? 18 days is also prestigious in nofap :D thanx mates for your wonderful support specially ocool bro

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2018
  8. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

Good morning my fellow brave fapstonauts. Congrats on 7+ days. 74 days here. Have a great day.

9. Good job bhai,
    Start your Journal :)

10. Good work Dominate@123
    Keep going :)

11. Its my first sunday after relapse

12. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

13. Quietking

Quietking Fapstronaut

+7 here. Life's good. Let's keep this going!

14. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Happy Sunday. +7 for me, so currently on Day 17.

Good luck for this upcoming week. See you guys next Sunday

YOGI from South, P-Free and Quietking like this.
  15. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

+7 for me! I'm at 22 days (going on 23) today. Keep up the great work everyone! :)

16. This is my first post here, but I'm at... 36 days? I think? When I click post it'll show on my day counter. This week was tough. I wasn't sure I was gonna make it through. For me there seems to be a post-30 slump, where I lose enthusiasm about my recovery. Anyway, I didn't succumb. I just gotta retrain my sights now on 60.

So I'm just gonna share a little ray of hope from my experience, which is that it's SO much fucking easier to talk to women when I don't have these images of writhing bodies dancing through my head. My confidence is soaring, and it's seriously fucking priceless.

YOGI from South, P-Free and Quietking like this.
  17. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Well-done, my friend! I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

18. Thanks, friend!

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  19. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You're welcome! :)

YOGI from South likes this.
  20. Are you interested in this challenge Winner arman ....?