1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super tired, worst when waking up.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 9, 2021.

1. I feel super tired when i wake up, even though i slept for 8 plus hours. Then, i stay tired for hours afther i waked up.

Has this have something to do with PMO, bad food, sugars, caffeine and no exercise?

I would really to wake up energized instead of feeling like a zombie all day long. I can't wake up properly and going to school in the morning is terrible.

However,

I had streaks of at least 2 weeks with no caffeine, and those thimes i woke up in a instant, not feeling super tired.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. The Archangel

The Archangel Fapstronaut

How's your sleep quality though? 6 hours of quality sleep beats 8 hours of tossing and turning all night.

Asgardian36 and AptDude like this.
  3. AptDude

AptDude Fapstronaut

All of those things may contribute, but I agree, perhaps the first (obvious) thing is to get quality sleep. I would add that having a stable sleep schedule helps you a lot (you usually get sleepy regularly and rest better).

I used to have trouble falling asleep and waking up feeling like shit and this was a major advance.

4. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Quality sleep, get a consistent sleep schedule, quit caffeine, quit eating like poopy or within a couple hours before bed, and try to not use any electronics for an hour before bed.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  5. 7 to 9 hours a night

6. Quit caffeine ? ill try that... so u sugest not to eat a few hours before bed? ill also gues i going to take more walks before i go to bed

Asgardian36 likes this.
  7. yes like 30 push ups a day? An no sugar rich products such as sodas and bad shit alike like cookies and candy

Asgardian36 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. yeah i looked up darabee, those are schemes of routines of bodyweighted workouts.

Alves likes this.
  9. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

1. Ditch caffeine
    2. Eat healthier, less meat, more plant-based whole foods.
    3. Spend less time on devices in bedroom, associate that room with sleep, not playtime / worktime
    4. Stay hydrated throughout the day, but dont drink too close to bedtime.
    5. 7 hours should be enough, sometimes sleeping more than 7 can make you feel groggy.
    6. Try and go for a brisk walk each day 60-90 minutes.
    7. Use a gentle white noise (this helps me massively fall asleep and stay asleep)

10. thanks for the reply mate.

ill start walking 60 minutes a day again.

this will be hard... i have nothing to do in my life, apart from sitting on me laptop the whole day long, since im in IT its simply what i do. And there is no school. I can replace it a bit with long walks and to go see friends and family.

Asgardian36 and Bob8 like this.
  11. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Chug a bottle of cold Spring water first thing when you wake up. May not Revolutionize your life but it does help some what. I also notice that eating first thing in the morning is the worst thing you can do. Wait until late morning to eat something. Even 11-12 is fine.
    Coffee/tea is ok but don't drink it first thing. Wait until a good hour hour and a half until after you've had the water.

12. bloudermilk24

bloudermilk24 Fapstronaut

yeah, my sleep is jacked up

13. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

That sound makes you sleepier!?!??!?!? Sounds like thr sound of a vaccum cleaner

14. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

See, I prefer the noise from my fan, but to each their own.

Bob8 likes this.
  15. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hey man! Thank you for making this thread, lot of great advice.
    Going to bed and waking up at a consistent time is one of the most underrated advice out there regarding a good night's sleep.
    I personally haven't had a consistent sleep schedule, but that aadvice totally makes sense. Hope you can try it along with walking for an hour, working out and eating healthy.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  16. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I prefer no sound

Asgardian36 likes this.
  17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I prefer having a fan for two reasons:
    1-> I snore a lot and i dont want it to be issue to my roomies
    2-> it helps diminish other sounds and gives me a constant noise.

No sound is a good choice too.

Bob8 and PanteriMauzer like this.