1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements for sexual health

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Teenager, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

Should I take Omega 3 , Zinc , Vitamin C , Vitamin B12 daily ? What are there effects on sexual health? Anyone who daily have aswagandha ?

unexpectedjellyfish likes this.
  2. Sanguinius

Sanguinius New Fapstronaut

My experience with zinc is it increases sexual desire and overall energy, so if you take it be ready to have to have something to spend that energy on other than pmo. And dont overdose it or take it on empty stomach. Max 15 mg per day (zinc)

3. ThomasTheCat

ThomasTheCat Fapstronaut

L-Citruline is doing great for me. In fact, I managed to have sex two times (in the past 5 days) without the help of the pills (which I've been using 10 years). I do still have PIED I guess, but now because of the L-Citruline (I believe) I can feel aroused and ready to action with real girls. I take 1g per day only

4. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

I have tried a few over the years hoping to reverse any damage that PMO might have done to me. I don’t know if I’m damaged... but it doesn’t look like it (hard wood every morning). However, I still take supplements for overall health and well being.

One thing you should be aware of is stress management. If you’re not mentally calm, you can fall back into PMO. Notice that those that PMO a lot tend to be stressful and quick temper. Small things can easily annoy them. So look for herbs/supplements to help with stress and mental clarity. Each morning I take a combo of mushrooms, specifically formulated for stress relief & immune support, which has ashwagandha in it, along with another formula for my adrenal glands. If you MO a lot, then your adrenal glands might be in poor condition.

Now, here’s the thing: I’m currently on day 19 of no MO. Haven’t experienced the chaser effect, and so far no wet dream. Urges came and went without any real battle/struggle. Not sure if the mushrooms are helping it and it might be just a coincident because I so happen to start taking the mushrooms around the beginning of this 19 days... On top of taking supplements for stress, try to avoid arguing with others in real life, or be angry a lot. It can weight you down and build up stress / tension, to the point that you want to MO. Also be aware of your emotional life. Often we PMO because there’s discontentment in our hearts and we don’t know how to handle or deal with certain emotions that we’re experiencing etc... not to mention that stress is bad for sexual health.

L-Citrulline + L-Arginine + Maritime Pine Bark (aka: Pycnogenol) seems to be a nuke combo. I haven’t tried this combo yet, but will soon for working out purposes. Those that have tried it say that it helps them with working out and it also helps with ED. I’ll let you know next week (God willing) whether it’s working for me or not (for working out).

As for HGW, I took one in liquid form, along with another formula by the same company formulated specifically for sexual health and vitality for experiment purposes. I can tell you I relapsed because of it. I didn’t feel anything right away after taking it, but throughout the day my mind was not calm (sexual thoughts ), and every morning my wood would be a lot harder than usual, like steal hard. I threw out both bottles because they were raising my libido too much. The things with HGW and others like it is that you have to cycle so that your body doesn’t get used to it. If you’re married and want to spice up your sex life a bit, then HGW and other similar herbs might come in handy, but if you’re single and want to avoid PMO, I suggest you stay away from it.

On the other hand, Zinc, Boron, B Complex, C, Magnesium, Calcium, Iodine, Selenium etc... are things you can take daily without cycling (except Boron) to improve your overall sexual health..

5. Kingsley90

Kingsley90 New Fapstronaut

I think you should take all these supplements, but I'm not sure about the effects on your sexual health.

6. allmedscare

allmedscare New Fapstronaut

Men Can try Cenforce 100mg for the better result in Men. Women can also have medications for sexual health like Lovegra 100mg online. AllMedsCare online pharmacy portal provides these medications at the best and discounted price. All the medicines available here are proved by the Food and Drug Administration

7. Oliver88

Oliver88 Fapstronaut

as far as I know, these supplements affect everything, including sexual health. Try taking them for at least 10 days and see the result

8. Panax Ginseng
    Gingko Bioloa
    L-Arginine
    Ginger
    Maca

9. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

This is a great list. Add ashwagandha, vitamin D and zinc and you're set.

10. Khaledokaz

Khaledokaz Fapstronaut

Add

Pumpkin seed oil
    Saw Plemo