1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements for Testosterone

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by (Basil), Oct 23, 2022.

1. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

What supplements can you take for testosterone?

I’m trying to get a high total and free testosterone (I’m currently at 730 Total test but I’m trying to get to over 900).

Any suggestions?

2. glaze

glaze Fapstronaut

if you're not an athlete, testosterone enanthate lol

Harpagan93 likes this.
  3. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Boron helps promote natural testosterone production. I'd look up some boron supplements on Amazon and read the reviews.

If you want to go hardcore, enclomiphene citrate is your answer, but it requires a prescription. But it works like a MF.

4. UlyssesResists

UlyssesResists Fapstronaut

5. Bastet

Bastet Fapstronaut

Consider natural supplements like ashwagandha, fenugreek, and zinc to potentially boost testosterone.

6. biggermack352

biggermack352 Fapstronaut

I would ask a doctor. I follow a guy named Greg Doucette. He’s a bodybuilder and talks quite a bit about steroids and stuff. If you artificially boost testosterone then your bodies natural levels of production decrease. You basically commit yourself to HRT because your body can no longer produce enough in its own. You did say supplements so I guess if the supplements boost your own bodies production then that’s probably pretty safe.