1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements for urges??

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by ahighertruth, Jan 17, 2020.

1. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Anyone find one that actually works?

2. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

I have found that the mental and spiritual approach is the best.
    Examine the urge, feel the urge as a natural part of being a person to experience a sexual experience, the urge is the body's attempt to make us reproduce.

The action that comes from that urge does not and should not be PM, that is not what the body sends the urge to our brain for. Instead the urge should spark a desire for one to have an experience with someone with whoom they are sexually attracted to, a sort of stepping stone to what may someday turn into a relationship which one day may result in sexual reproduction thus fulfilling the bodies urges. This understanding is a form of positive polarization, an attempt to service others. Rather than experiencing PMO with oneself, an entirely service to self action.

After one observes the urge, understands it, then they can accept that understanding and choose to accept no O until that O is in a natural setting with someone whoom they care about.

I believe that proceeding through urges in some form or fashion such as that ^^^ is a great way to positive polarize ones energy and raise their vibrational frequency. I believe this is how the law of attraction begins to allow people to manifest their own present and future experiences. If anyone would like to talk about that further please dm me.

I also believe there are plenty of urge substitutions that can be experienced rather than browsing or whatever urge was felt. Some of those for me are watching youtube videos that interest me (I know a bunch of very helpful ones, and time waster ones...again dm me if you are interested in some of those and let me know if you would rather want spiritual, self help, time waster and what type of hobbies or things interest you and i am happy to shoot any of my youtube history over to you.) Working out doesn't take much time and is very helpful for the ladies. Stretching is very good and will ensure you do not just hurt yourself randomly doing nothing. Reading or listening to books on tape (I am just getting into this one but I stumbled upon a book that has changed life in a very positve way for me, dm me if interested)...then there is meditation, and all sorts of other stuff to do that really does work. Getting up and out of the room, or off of the device you were going to use to view P