1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements that may help?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by John Eses, Nov 3, 2019.

1. John Eses

John Eses Fapstronaut

I'm currently on day 6. I've previously had some streaks without PMO but ironically they had nothing to do with this website. I simply made the decision to try to stop. But finding this website is amazing because now I have this amazing resource to help.

I'm currently getting fit, losing weight, and doing other positive things, so I'm looking at ways to "hack" my NoFap challenge.

I read in another thread about vitamin b6 and have been taking it. I seem to be handling withdrawal symptoms so far. The first few days, I had headaches, weird aches and pains, a little anxiety. Since taking b6 a lot of those symptoms have dropped off. Coincidence? Maybe... I'm only 6 days in. I'll keep everyone posted.

If anyone has any suggestions for other supplements, let me know :) I'm open to try anything sensible...

2. John Eses

John Eses Fapstronaut

I also wanted to add something that helped me in the past. I started to find, many years ago, that I was having trouble getting erections with a real life partner, and also finding it impossible to ejaculate having sex. I wasn't aware of the PMO connection back then so I assumed it was a physical problem. I was too embarrassed to go to a doctor, so I started to look for other ways to help. I found that Pomegranate (the fruit or the juice) helped. Apparently it increases nitrous oxide in the blood which assists with erections. Since I started to take it, I found it helped. Not a miracle cure, but definitely made a difference. It's also good for your health! :) I'm a big believer in using natural supplements in helping control some of the symptoms. Would love to hear from anyone else that's found some natural supplements that help, whether it be with performance, withgdrawal symptoms, cravings, etc.