Swallowing mouth wash?....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by xjbert1423, Feb 21, 2016.

  1. xjbert1423

    xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

    332
    74
    28
    I was using mouth wash like i always do and i accidental swallowed some, just a little bit. Is this dangerous??
     
  2. badwithusernames

    badwithusernames Fapstronaut

    24
    35
    13
    You'll be fine. Even if you swallowed a mouthful, you might just get a stomach ache. Just don't make a habit of it. If you're really nervous, check the bottle, it would have any warnings on the label.
     
  3. 12ove

    12ove Fapstronaut

    971
    400
    63
    on the same subject do you rinse your mouth with water after you use mouth wash?
     
  4. badwithusernames

    badwithusernames Fapstronaut

    24
    35
    13
    Are you doing that because you find the mouthwash too strong? You could try going 50/50 mouthwash and water, and then you wouldn't have to rinse afterward.
     
    12ove likes this.
  5. 12ove

    12ove Fapstronaut

    971
    400
    63
    Great! Thanks!
     
    badwithusernames likes this.

Share This Page