Swimming

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SnowWhite, Oct 14, 2015.

1. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,

here just one hint: If you have a public pool in your area, then use it.

Try swimming in the evening: Do it for 30-45 Minutes, or 1000 Meters = ca 3280 feet.
    It's great sport, it literally washes away all your brain overload and thoughts, it is a very helthy floating movement, giving you a good healthy muscle tonus (quite right, neither too strong nor too relaxed), and afterwards you feel relaxed and sleep like a baby.

Swimming leaves a very good relaxed and swinging body feeling behind, which also washes away the grieving for fapping.

Technical advise:
    • Swim with head under water, so your body is more in a a straight line.
    • Do it effortless, ty to find out how to float like a fish, it's a joy.
    • Use goggles to avoid bruning in your eyes.
    • Also, you might get problems with the ears, (called swimmer's ears), so use special aquatic plugs. I use two from speedo which are very good. I had problems in the past, but with these plugs, it is over.

This is just one hint amongst others. I can highly recommend it. An overall relaxed body feeling is a base component for a normal, fulfilled life.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    awakening now likes this.
  2. ds112358

ds112358 Fapstronaut

You've got metres and feet mixed up haha.

But yeah, I'm like you as well. I feel more comfortable in water than on land.

DS.

3. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

That's right, a zero was missing! Corrected it! And now, welcome to the pool ! ;)

4. SuperTux

SuperTux Fapstronaut

I like it, too! The only minus point: young girls in nice bathing suits... That doesn't help... But I try just concentrate on swimming the lines!

5. SuperTux

SuperTux Fapstronaut

Well, today I wanted to go swimming ... but instead I passed all the afternoon here on this forum... Would have been better to go swimming! But well, at least no PMO!